Thread: New Excalibur letters page

Default New Excalibur letters page

In the letters page for New Excalibur #1, someone asked if they'd be seeing Northstar anything time soon and the reply was along the lines that we wouldn't believe what's going to go on with him soon. Hurm.

Oh my.......(just speculating) Could it mean that he's going to be one of the de-powered mutants???(I really hope not).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Well, considering how many there are you lost their powers, that wouldn't be particularly shocking, so I'm remaining optimistic.

OMG! Their plans for Northstar could have something to do with the upcoming Avengers story featuring Alpha Flight....

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Wait, so now we know that he will probably become a Horseman of Apocalypse, right?

We don't know anything. It's just speculation, but it's definately a possibility.

It won't be a depowering. It could be an Apocalypse Horseman. It could be more likely an AF related appearance and then a series with something AF (Could it be?). Heck, it could be Northstar running SHIELD or joining Weapon X.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I heard a rumor that an Alphan would be joining the Avengers. Northstar? That would be cool.

Default Re: New Excalibur letters page

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    In the letters page for New Excalibur #1, someone asked if they'd be seeing Northstar anything time soon and the reply was along the lines that we wouldn't believe what's going to go on with him soon. Hurm.
    Why would someone ask about Northstar in New Excalibur?

The guy asked about a few characters that had been floating around in limbo, probably because all New Excalibur is is a bunch of unrelated B-Listers brought togather.