Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ongoing Happy Birthday Thread

Happy B-day Del! Hopefully the Omega Mini will be a good present for all of us this year.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Bonne FĂȘte ! oh... just for you. It's true, when I was 5, I thought they were singing in english this : 'appy berdĂ© phoque you, appy berdĂ© phoque you....

hey, I was 5, the pronounciation was not that good at that age.

Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Del,

Happy Birthday there old fella! Can you tell us a story about the good ol' days, when comics cost a penny?

Ben
    Aye I remember them well, those were days when men were men and sheep were frightened. Actually Ben I remember days when the comic I use to collect cost thruppence, so yes I am old, but growing old disgracefully. Somehow since my last time here I have aquired a pierced eyebrow and purple hair. God bless alcohol

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Sylvie, in my case they were singing 'Happy Birthday, **** you', I didn't make friends easily.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Did ya get my text, guv'nor?
    The 'Happy Birthday, Lad' text? I got that one and it has had me befuddled
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

[quote="DelBubs"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Del,

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Sylvie, in my case they were singing 'Happy Birthday, f**k you', I didn't make friends easily.
    Never tried to brib them?
    -Obélix

Never had the money, so that left me sexual favours and I didn't want friends that much
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Did ya get my text, guv'nor?
    The 'Happy Birthday, Lad' text? I got that one and it has had me befuddled
    How so?

Cos, the phone I had your number on went A.W.O.L last year, so I wasn't sure who had sent the text. Now I know
    Del

I see! (said the blind man to the deaf man)

It's my b-day today...can I get some presents now?

Bonne FĂȘte ! I don't have a gift except to wish you all the things you need.
    -Obélix

HOORAY FOR YOUR B-DAY!!
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Happy Birthday KM, 23 eh? You don't look a day over 22.
    Del

Happy birthday, King Mungi!