Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ongoing Happy Birthday Thread

Happy B-day KM!

Happy Belated Birthday KM, 22 eh? I've lived twice that and still cock up on a regular basis. Hope ya had a good un.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Oh no double post. Happy Birthday Weapon Omega.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Happy Birthday to Jo for today.
    Hope all is treating you well, girl.

Hapy birthday to both and all!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Happy Birthday to Nanostorm. Have a grand day.
    Del

Thanks, Delbubs!

Rune

Damn I was so excited by the news of the new book I forgot to post my birthday on Sept 3rd!

Happy Birthday, Canucklehead! Will you be my friend!?

Thank you!!! And No!

PS
    Happy Birthday to Nanostorm!!

Happy Belated Birthday Canucklehead. You have the birthday, I get your banner, for that I'll be your friend.
    Del

Arghh the dreaded double post, but there ya go, just thought I'd say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUARDIAN.

Del

Happy B-day to both aurora80mi and Troy!

So it's a happy birthday to Phil. I take it you'll be in church all day thanking the lord for all that he has bestowed on you?
    Del