Thread: X-Men Legends 2

Default X-Men Legends 2

Vindicator and Guardian appear as speaking (non-playable) characters in the game.

Awesome! I wish there was some easy way to grab a screenshot.

Yeah I have the game, and Vindicator is always visible [green armour] and both her and her husband frequntly talk about AF. Heather stays in the Weapon X base [2nd floor] and you can talk to her when ever you want. However, she just repeats herself basically

Guardian is just in one level, and Department H asks the X-Men after giving the location of Apocalypse army factory, where he actually builds them with Mr.Sinister to find Mac. Mac upon inspection was captured, but a Department H spy saved him. When he is freed, the X-men appear. Even though he was tortured he stays in the factory refusing to leave until the factory was destroyed. So over an intercom he tells the X-Men team how to destroy the plant and where to find things. He was crucial to the mission.

Alpha Flight is mentioned in many of the triva questions and weapons you can pick up relate to some as well (Northstar Band). I just started Act.4 so I don't know if there is any other AF mention.