Thread: 3 more days...

Default Re: 3 more days...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSnowbird
    Till my 18th B-DAY!

Just in case I'm not around the fourms on Wednsday, Happy Birthday!
    I BETA TESTED YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

Happy b-day DarkSnowbird! I remember my 18th....kinda....hope yer as drunk as I was

This is the month of birthdays here I think. There are like 4 more people having birthdays on the forum this week!!!

Ben

Drunk? Why, at my 18th birthday I was in school, and played a game of basketball, and won. Oddly, since then, most of my birthdays have been spent at work or on the road. Haven't had a party for a loooong time, but then my boys get to have some anyway

Hope you have a good one!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I vaguely remember being banned from a number of pubs on my 18th, I hope you remember yours with more clarity. Have a happy birthday Dark Snowbird.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I vaguely remember being banned from a number of pubs on my 18th, I hope you remember yours with more clarity. Have a happy birthday Dark Snowbird.
    I can't remember my early twenties at all (how many here remembers the various 'Drunken Emails'?).... mind, I think there's some lingerings: i can't remember parts of last week either...

And for the record,I've been banned from a total of two clubs - one for groping who I THOUGHT was my date-du-jour (turned out to be the manager )
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Happy birthday, Dark Snowbird!

Happy B-Day, Dark Snowy!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Happy birthday, DarkSnowbird!
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Happy 18th Birthday. For my 18th birthday, I was in the US in Colorado Spring But I did get in a bar with all my friends under 21 using the same fake ID, so go figure!

As for the drunk game, I never did it. Just enjoy the drink, it's a lot more fun to remember what happen the next day:P
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    As for the drunk game, I never did it. Just enjoy the drink, it's a lot more fun to remember what happen the next day:P
    Not always..... See, contrary to what I may have joked about before, I was 'blessed' with complete, technocolour photographic memory while drinking - I've never blacked out, much to my chagrin - but rather remember EVERY LAST THING I DID. so, aside from the SEVERELY reduced inhibitions, I also got the guilt afterwards...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine