Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Snowbird Bust!

I got my Diamond Snowbird bust (337 of 2500) about a month ago. It's a great bust. She's hanging out with my Diamond Vindicator bust (38 of 2500). I plan to get all the AF busts eventually, but I really want to get Mac.

I have the Bowen snowbird, but I'm missing the diamond one. Other than that, I'm missing the orange bowen Sasquatch, but have all the others: Guardian, Vindicator, Diamond Sas, White Bowen Sas, and Bowen Snowbird

Ben

I have Diamond Select Snowbird, Sas, and Vindicator. From the Bowen Collection I have Snowbird, and Orange Sas. I need to pick up the White Sas/Snowbird and Mac. I'm not sure on any of my numbers. Quite honestly I'm not a numbers guy. But I would like to have about 125....dollars that is so I could pick up Mac.

Yeah I know. That's exactly why I haven't picked up Mac's bust yet. He's so damned pricey.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I finally got my Bowen Birdy last week. Yay!
    It's a lot like the Diamond one, but just different enough.

Not to get my paws on a Bowen Sasquatch...

- Le Messor
    "By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again - and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law... and the same Nature which delights in periodical repitition in the skies is the Nature which orders the affairs of the earth. Let us not underrate the value of that hint."
    - Mark Twain

My LCS has a Snowbird/Sasquatch Bowen variant for sale: US$55. I'll be happy to go make the trip if anyone would like it. PM if you are interested.
    Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

To Le Messor, I can understand how you felt when your first Snowbird fell. Mine did, also. Although my room is carpeted, she was knocked about the metal headboard when my husband answered the cordless phone on our night table. She lost one of the points of her tiara and her fingers. I'm going to glue them back on, and then, mover her to a safer spot.

No it's not the same as if she's mint, but we do have two other Snowbirds of this type still in the box. (It's fortunate that we got them before the recession!)

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    No it's not the same as if she's mint,
    Yeah, that's why I had to replace her. I imagine it'd be more tragic for you to have a damaged Snowbird, tho'!

I've got the transformation 'Squatch now, btw. I never got it from the Ebay seller I mentioned above, but they sent the Snowbird I didn't have instead.

At the moment, the only official bust I'm missing is the Brothers' Puck. I'll see what happens with that.

- Le Messor
    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."
    - Muhammad Ali