Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snowbird Bust!

Default Snowbird Bust!

You'll have to excuse me if this is old news. . . I don't stay quite as "plugged in" to these things as I ought to. . .

In any case, there's a HIGHLY snazzy Snowbird bust solicited by Diamond (the second in line after Vindicator if I recall correctly). Highly snazzy indeed. Check it out here: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=23&itemid=8229.

Sue's gonna be so happy! At this rate we'll have the whole classic team! My bet is Puck next!

Ben

It does specify the second in an Alpha Flight line, Sas being the first (which should have shipped a few weeks back..?).

The Vindicator one isn't included, as he premiered outside of UXM #120, and has a different base.

ahhh, that makes sense, I did notice the base was the same as the one for Sas.

Ben

Yes, Ben, I'm extremely happy! As soon as I saw this, I said to my husband, "Now I know what I want for Christmas!" =D> As a matter of fact, with the discount we get from his comics store owner buddy, I may even order two! My Guardian bust will soon have company on my bedside table, (move over, pal).

Bowen's got a Sasquatch bust, too:

Jan 2006 is the release date.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Cool ,but show me a Yukon Jack or Northstar bust anyday

I'm planning to order this Sasquatch one, also. (At this rate, I'll be running out of places to put them!)

I'm surprised they haven't put out busts for Northstar, Aurora, Shaman, or Heather yet. Well, I guess it's just a matter of time....

WOW! That's 2 Sasquatch busts in as many months!!!!! I think I've died and gone to heavn! Wonder why they have two differnt sculpters doing af stuff...oh well! I'll be broke, broke an happy! Maybe this is buildup for a new AF series featuring a classic team [-o< [-o<

Ben

Wow, with all the action happening on the Alpha Flight front how soon until there's a new series? \/

...well I can hope can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    Bowen's got a Sasquatch bust, too:

Jan 2006 is the release date.

Love,
    rplass
    I so prefer that bust.

I have to agree the second S'quatch bust is way cooler than the first one.

JC

I like this second Sasquatch bust myself. He looks like he has so much dignity here.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    I like this second Sasquatch bust myself. He looks like he has so much dignity here.
    Guess what I just got today?

Yes! A cold!

Ooh, and the (second?) Sas bust. Y'know, the one with arms. (I don't have the first two, Vindi and Sas.)

- Le Messor
    "... the touch of their loins drew sparks."
    -- Sam Merwin Jr, The Time Shifters