Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight Respect Thread

Default Alpha Flight Respect Thread

Check out this thread I have been supporting at another board. Some of you may recognize the scans that were posted here. Thanks to those who did.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...0&pagenumber=1

Enjoy

Thanks for sending this. It's good to see that people are ready to defend Alpha Flight, and with such concrete examples. The list of AF's accomplishments could go on and on!

Thanks alot, I just wanted to show that Alpha Flight written correctly can be one of the strongest teams in the MU
    -----
    44 views and only one reply?

Thanks for the link KM. It's good to see other comic fans enjoy hearing about AF.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I went through it all yesterday and KM, you did a great job of explaining why Alpha Flight deserves to be in circulation for years.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Thanks guys, I even just added more scans so go check them out.

I hate to ask here, but on the link to the forum, where on earth did you find that cute picture of Super Deformed Sassy playing "Mousetrap?" with I think Vol. 3 characters for your singnature banner? Is it from Vol 3? I uhm... I have not sought out AF3. I heard reviews.

Super heroes can be as tough as the writer wants to make them, Scott Lobdell Had Skin from Generation X beat the X-cutioner, an his only power is extra skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyridona
    I hate to ask here, but on the link to the forum, where on earth did you find that cute picture of Super Deformed Sassy playing "Mousetrap?" with I think Vol. 3 characters for your singnature banner? Is it from Vol 3? I uhm... I have not sought out AF3. I heard reviews.
    That's the back page of v.3 #1

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Spyridona
    As Ben said, it's from Vol.3, Issue #1

Quote Originally Posted by BirdManbot
    Super heroes can be as tough as the writer wants to make them, Scott Lobdell Had Skin from Generation X beat the X-cutioner, an his only power is extra skin!
    Indeed, my point is Alpha Flight has had several impressive feats over their career. Just want to draw attention to them
    ==========
    I just added lots more to the thread

I agree with the folks on that forum, good job on the thread King_Mungi.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    I agree with the folks on that forum, good job on the thread King_Mungi.
    Thanks alot
    -------
    added another scan, not a feat just interesting. Plus I added a link to a thread from this board.

Enjoy

I forgot to tell you in my last post, I noticed you missed a couple of Snowbird's powers. She has the power to compel others to aid her in battling the Great Beasts (something she did to Northstar) and she has the ablity to see one hour (I think that's the limit) back in time. I need to check out my comics to give you accurate details, but that's what I can remember. Anyone else able to clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    I forgot to tell you in my last post, I noticed you missed a couple of Snowbird's powers. She has the power to compel others to aid her in battling the Great Beasts (something she did to Northstar) and she has the ablity to see one hour (I think that's the limit) back in time. I need to check out my comics to give you accurate details, but that's what I can remember. Anyone else able to clarify?
    No your right, I briefly commented on them in her "abilties" section.

Sorry, I obviously missed that.

*pops out eyes and gives them a cleaning*

Much better!