Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How do you think House of M will affect Alpha Flight....

Yes, it refers to threat levels, not how bad they've been in the past alone. So Angel is high on the list due to his wealth and mutant activities (ie. X-Corps).
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Angel is currently low-key in that regard, but they still would consider him a threat even though he is back to being a normal member of X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Angel is currently low-key in that regard, but they still would consider him a threat even though he is back to being a normal member of X-Men?
    They would consider him dangerous because he's a mutant alone. Take a look at the entry for Lila Cheney - she's not a combatant, but her threat-level is based on if there was a war between the humans and the mutants, to see which side she'd side with and how actively.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    They would consider him dangerous because he's a mutant alone. Take a look at the entry for Lila Cheney - she's not a combatant, but her threat-level is based on if there was a war between the humans and the mutants, to see which side she'd side with and how actively.
    True enough.

Woo! Aurora's powered! That makes three of my favourite characters confirmed as powered (Aurora, Cannonball, and Mercury) and one confirmed as de-powered (Mesmero). Not too bad. And hopefully this means Northstar isn't too far behind. *fingers crossed*

Apparently something big is suppose to happen to Northstar soon.

Wouldn't it be cool if he was.... *upcoming X-Men spoilers*

The mystery fourth of Apocalypse's new set of Horsemen? I doubt it'd happen, but come on, he's already evil and everything!

Not so much 'evil' as much as severely pissed off about being killed... he doesn't handle something as trivial as death very well, it seems...

Merr may well be onto something there...

She may be, and that's an interesting postulation. Another option is, what with the renewed anti-mutant mentality, SHIELD may hold onto JP and recondition him to be their 'hound' so to speak, a-la-Rachael-in-the-future...

That's three, the forth is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    That's three, the forth is still open.
    I don't know, I just can't see him as a horsemen. If he was one, I would make him "Death"

If we go back to the original Byrne back-ups that explored Alpha's past, J-P's activities among the Separatists in Quebec did not seem as innocent or ignorant as they were later made out to be, so a role as a horseman would not be too far out of character, especially with his brainwashed mindstate.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Sunfire is one of the new 4 horsemen [cover of X-Men #184]