Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How do you think House of M will affect Alpha Flight....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    And after the events of Secret War Fury is now AWOL and no longer associated with S.H.I.E.L.D...
    Oh goody, something ELSE to allow Northstar to drop into obscurity...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Ugh, that Secret War was..... ugh.

Also, I haven't read it in a while, but I remember this one scene in Rogue #12 along the lines of 'Maybe he's not as dead as you think' 'The stink of death's all over this place'. Maybe Sunfire's the new Death? Just something I just thought of now.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    Ugh, that Secret War was..... ugh.

Also, I haven't read it in a while, but I remember this one scene in Rogue #12 along the lines of 'Maybe he's not as dead as you think' 'The stink of death's all over this place'. Maybe Sunfire's the new Death? Just something I just thought of now.

Okay, I'm still lost on the whole Sunfire thing: when did he do whatever to become a candidate??

Lady Deathstrike cut his legs off below the knees.

when, why and all that?

In was in Rogue's last solo series. There was some big thing in Japan involving Rogue's past with the Brotherhood. In the end, Sunfire wound up legless and close to death, Rogue absorbed his powers permanently, he was left for dead, and Deathstrike came by and stole his legless corpse. We don't know for what purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr
    In was in Rogue's last solo series. There was some big thing in Japan involving Rogue's past with the Brotherhood. In the end, Sunfire wound up legless and close to death, Rogue absorbed his powers permanently, he was left for dead, and Deathstrike came by and stole his legless corpse. We don't know for what purpose.
    Well, that explains her new 'fiery' temperment in X-Men (like trying to fricacee Gambit after the debacle with Foxx/Mystique)... also explains how he becomes a Horseman...