Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senior moment

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Then they did all they could to help me
    Wow, it sure was nice of them to help you.

I re-read that issue and still think that Mac died after the 2nd blast. I believe he was still alive, barely, when the air agreed to keep him in stasis. But after Jiroult's 2nd attack and that schmaltzy "here's your new baby, now you can die" scene, he really died. Heather would not have had that reaction if he was just really weakened.

Besides, Mac is incredibly good at dying, and just as good at getting himself resurrected.

Love,
    rplass
    Quite you! You knew what I meant

I don't, since the very last page it says

James: "I thought I was dead"
    Shaman: "so did we, believe me"
    Walter: "and well you should be. But thanks to Warren, the X-Men's Angel, and his newly-developed healing abilities--"

Angel hasn't shown to have the power to bring back someone from death with his blood, just to heal. Heather was screaming since she actually thought he died, but Angel saved him.

Good lord yes, but he has a lot of calls where people "thought" he died and then something wacky happens to him (becoming an android, servant of the Master). I think it's just one of those times with one of those close calls.

Another comment:
    Here is Marrina on the cover of Namor #49 basically it's a dream sequence. I'm just mentioning it since I didn't see it on your site.

Your site has really helped me pick up some back orders that were great and I would not have known to get them.

Namor really has the worst luck with women doesn't he? Sue's married to Reed, Dorma's dead, Marrina's dead and his girlfriend from the Tsunami series is probably dead or a wrinkly old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstorm
    Namor really has the worst luck with women doesn't he? Sue's married to Reed, Dorma's dead, Marrina's dead and his girlfriend from the Tsunami series is probably dead or a wrinkly old woman.
    Yeah he does have bad luck, but technically Marrina is still alive just in a coma under the Master's care.

Thanks King_Mungi, I'll add the issue to the index. I never knew about that one. Great catch! Oh, and here's a picture of Marrina, from the Avengers vol.3 #47, published in Dec of 2001:

That's all we know; it's been 4 years since we've seen her in continuity.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

The Omega Flight thingy this week brought me back to my old Alpha Flight obsessed self. After the baby, and moving to a new place last summer, I quit updating my little website for a while. But I had some time this weekend and lots of coffee and lots of excitement about OF, so I added most all of the 2006 and 2007 appearances to my little website. I hope you like it.

I added the Howling Commandos thing. Heh, just for kicks, since it's so bizarre.

Oh, and now I have over 400 issues indexed, not bad. The host was blocking my site for a while because I uploaded too many files, something like that, but it should be OK soon.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

*edit* DOH! After looking I just realized I was asking a question about a discussion from page one, sorry folks, I need coffee!

Edit 2: please ignore me, as I wake up I realize that the question I asked was all fouled up. Sorry!