Thread: Original AF pre AF vol2?

Default Original AF pre AF vol2?

God, what a sucktacular topic title...

I'm looking for some info on what was up with the original Alpha Flight pre-Alpha Flight volume two (yes, another person looking for RPG-type info). I know Heather and Mac had split and Heather was working as a florist. I have vague memories of Puck living on the street, but I'm looking for more specific info than I've been able to find in the summaries. Any help would be appreciated.

Suzene

Well, the Heather and Mac situation wasn't too clear as, up until that point, the both of them had appeared together in the pages of Wolverine. Series 2 began with the notion that they had split, with Mac having disappeared and Heather resuming 'civilian' life as a florist. Puck was living in some boarding house but had gone to seed and was basically passing out drunk on the street. Aurora had been captured by some evil agency which was experimenting on her, while Sasquatch had returned to his role as scientist/researcher. No word on the Beta Flighters, nor of folk like Feedback, Talisman or Wyre (who, it appeared, had joined the Flight by the end of Furman's run). Snowbird was still dead and Shaman had returned to practice medicine. Marina was comatose somewhere (good as dead) and Lil and Box (Jeffries) were married but it appeared that they, too, had split by the start of Series 2. I hope this helps.

Seng (who's surprised that he remembers this much!!)

Very much appreciated! Thank you!

Suzene