Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scans

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    ... But what's this about Northstar punching the Hulk? I don't remember such a scene? There's one where he knocks out Sabes, that scan's available on another thread.
    Aha... I found it

It was in Alpha Flight #29

That's awesome. I guess getting hit a few thousand times in the matter of 5-6 seconds would get the hulk to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    That's awesome. I guess getting hit a few thousand times in the matter of 5-6 seconds would get the hulk to notice.
    If Alpha Flight is written to what they can actually do, they are definietly one of the strongest teams in the MU.
    -----
    Anyone have scans of:

Uncanny X-Men #120-Shaman creating a storm not even Storm could control

Uncanny X-Men #120-Sasquatch beating Wolverine by throwing him through walls. It was his first apperance as well.

Uncanny X-Men #120-121- Alpha Flight beating the X-men

Uncanny X-Men #121- Shaman's out of control weather spell

[don't know the issue] -Apparently Guardian had a rematch with Wolverine and beat him again. Probally the same issue where he and Heather revealed she was pregnate and Wolverine was shown wearing the Guardian suit.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    It was Wolverine #172, and I thought that scan syvalois posted was from the same issue.
    Sylvie's scan was from UX-Men #140. I'd forgotten Wolvie #172, or maybe it's the Wolvie AF appearance I'm missing.

Where's that Northstar from? AF #29?

- Le Messor
    "You'll rue the day!... Well? Start rueing!"
    - Stewie Griffen

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    It was Wolverine #172, and I thought that scan syvalois posted was from the same issue.
    Sylvie's scan was from UX-Men #140. I'd forgotten Wolvie #172, or maybe it's the Wolvie AF appearance I'm missing.

Where's that Northstar from? AF #29?

- Le Messor
    "You'll rue the day!... Well? Start rueing!"
    - Stewie Griffen
    Yeah I remeber the issue just forgot what issue was from due to it has been a long time since I read it

Yep, I wrote where it was from just below the picture.

A few of the requested scans, sorry for the crappy files replete with white borders:

Great stuff, how about the scan of Sas putting Wolvie on his shoulders and carrying him away

BTW...how did Wolverine get that position on Guardian? I don't remember that

Thanks once again

Here ya go! Slightly better quality this time:

And Wolvie just kinda jumped on him before the wind picked up:

Great stuff, thanks a bundle

How about some Talisman, Windshear, Feedback feats

Here's some Heather/Tanaraq Exiles feats:

Tanaraq easily beating Morbius

Tanaraq taking a fire blast from Zarathos and being unharmed

Tanaraq crushing Zarathos, by stomping on him

Hell Tanaraq even killed Dr.Doom

Hell Tanaraq even killed Dr.Doom
    Ok maybe killed was a little extreme, but he sure did mess him up and just with one hit

Check it out, I'm spreading the love for Alpha Flight. Some of you may recognize the scans. Thanks again for those who sent me some

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t371981.html

Edit: sorry for the 4 back to back posts.

Don't be sorry, I love the Exile pics! Too bad the writers never portrayed Walter as being this powerful in the pages of AF! Nice to see there are posters elsewhere who appreciate AF as much as we do. If only we could get Marvel to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Don't be sorry, I love the Exile pics! Too bad the writers never portrayed Walter as being this powerful in the pages of AF! Nice to see there are posters elsewhere who appreciate AF as much as we do. If only we could get Marvel to see that.
    Yeah it's a shame and Tanaraq only lasted for 2 issues..gah! He was so badass

Yeah at the other board I convinced many that Alpha Flight are contenders . Some thought at first Wolverine could take Alpha Flight by himself..... However, I really don't have feats to post for Talisman, Windshear, Feedback or the other stronger members in AF who don't get enough respect.

HOLY COW!!! that pic of Tanaraq kicks ass!

MM