Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scans

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    HOLY COW!!! that pic of Tanaraq kicks ass!

MM
    It's in Exiles #57 if you want it
    ----
    Anyone know what issue this pic is from?

and did his shiled completly block Wolverine's attack?

edit: Anyone have scans of Sasquatch vs. Super Skrull (AF #10)

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Tanaraq, done right...until that last page

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Don't be sorry, I love the Exile pics! Too bad the writers never portrayed Walter as being this powerful in the pages of AF! Nice to see there are posters elsewhere who appreciate AF as much as we do. If only we could get Marvel to see that.
    I'm beginning to think that the Exiles' creative team somehow snuck a mostly decent depiction of Tanaraq by TPTB because rarely (and by 'rarely' I mean Mantlo) have The Great Beasts been portrayed as the 1st tier mystical beings that they are like Tanaraq is in Exiles.

I still don't see how a 3rd generation baby demi-god [high-jacked by a mere mortal] could possibly control (six out of) seven Great Beasts! Just doesn't make sense to me. Pestilence should have received an even ruder reception than Zaratos/Malthatos/whoever.

And I agree that Walter's been getting short-shrifted for years.

King Mungi, the Wolverine/Weapon Alpha pic was originally in UXM# 109. James' reflexes were quick enough to get his shield up in time to protect him, meaning (I infer) that James must have learned something from getting ripped open during the training exercise from AFV2# 1 (and signing a cloning release form under extreme duress with Gary Cody in attendance!).
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Woooo.....finally convinced people that AF is really strong

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t372142.html
    -----
    I need scans of Talisman feats, or any other characters that has had some impressive feats.

Sorry for the double post:

How about scans of:
    Alpha Flight #91 -Dr.Doom appears
    Alpha Flight #93-95-Fantastic Four and Windshear power
    Alpha Flight #103-US Agent
    Alpha Flight #107-X-Factor
    Alpha Flight #119-Wrecking Crew

Thanks for the Exil's scan, I never saw this and it was cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Sylvie's scan was from UX-Men #140. I'd forgotten Wolvie #172, or maybe it's the Wolvie AF appearance I'm missing.
    Well, I don't know if it's of any interest for you but for me that issue is #48. I just have no clue what happened to the 92 issues that seems to be missing :P

Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix