Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Sasquatch Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defunct
    Oy. . . I should stop posting news here. Especially with the expectation people will be really thrilled about it.

Anyway, there's a scan posted here: http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229473 showing a large picture of Sasq as well as the variant. . . Which Toybiz says is meant to be Wendigo.
    Several folks here ARE really thrilled about the Sasquatch figure(including me...and I never *****ed about it), Defunct....why are you whining about it?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Mister Defunct and Mr Koenig, while it may seem that the mods have taken a sabbatical, I am sure the rules haven't. Could I suggest? only as an unbiased bystander mind you, that getting heated over plastic figures will only cause them to melt. More direct discussion over this issue is probably better suited to personal messages.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Mister Defunct and Mr Koenig, while it may seem that the mods have taken a sabbatical, I am sure the rules haven't. Could I suggest? only as an unbiased bystander mind you, that getting heated over plastic figures will only cause them to melt. More direct discussion over this issue is probably better suited to personal messages.
    I hear ya.

Dana

This is what qualifies as heated for you people? Christ, we really are Canadians. . .

Sorry folks, been kinda busy. I'm quite pumped about these figures, I'll definitely have to get my hands on both versions. Any decent comic store should be able to order one in for you, if not, you can get 'em online as soon as they are out.

Now as for the personal disagreement (or whatever you wanna call it) take it to PM if you wanna have a one on one, otherwise if you feel someone is behaving inappropriately please address the issue with myself or Phil, and we will deal with it as we see fit. Thanks to Del for stepping in while I had my hands full of house building and a small child

Ben

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I love the white variant, too! I don't know, it just seems so cool to me.
    (Why's Sas quoting Shakespeare?)
    I thought the X-23 looked like Faith (from Buffy).

All that bugs me is how many of the figures have variants, and that I'm about to end up with a piece of Apocalypse I have no use for. (Sorry, but both smack of money gimmicks.)

- Le Messor
    "Do you have any children or anything of that kind?"

I had the the comic shop picked out that I was going to get mine at on Granville street and just before I put the order in I learned that I have to go down to Portland for work, does anyone know of a good shop in the portland area? it kind of suck becuse I thought it would be cool if I could get Sas in Van being thats where he is from

Check out an advance look at Sasquatch (or at least his variant) in packaging from eBay. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6010998706

EDIT: Bonus points for anyone who can figure out what comic the toy comes with.

Well....Judging from the ebay pic, the variant is not Wendigo(it's just the Snowbird White Sasquatch). Which is cool.

Dana

Right arm of Apocalypse? That's a bad omen... I'd rather not have Sas associated with such an symbolic appendage.

I'm wondering what the 32pg comic book is that the figure ships with. Is it an Alpha Flight comic or related to Alpha Flight?

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Does anyone know if it's available yet other than on Ebay?

It's barely even available on eBay.

Expect to see it regularly available for regular prices in online and regular stores by Christmas.