Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Sasquatch Revealed!

Does anybody know when will these figures be available for purchase?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Well this is series 12, and series 11 is out now.

So I think it'd be safe to say "before the end of the year".

The shop where I preordered mine stated to me before Christmas but he wasn't sure. I have my fingers crossed to find Sassy wrapped under the tree this year.

And yes I'll be wrapping him myself for myself. I just want the picture of me opening him on X-mas morning.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    I have my fingers crossed to find Sassy wrapped under the tree this year. And yes I'll be wrapping him myself for myself. I just want the picture of me opening him on X-mas morning.
    I like the way you think!

Ooh, can't wait to get one.

- Le Messor
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
    - Ralph Wiggum

This just in. . . I think you guys will like this.

The latest Toyfare issue reveals that there will be a variant of Sasquatch in the Marvel Legends line, and it'll be. . . .

WENDIGO!

(Okay, maybe not a shocker, but still!)

Quote Originally Posted by Defunct

WENDIGO!

(Okay, maybe not a shocker, but still!)
    Huh...how? Are they just going to shove a tail up the butt of a white Sasquatch and call him Wendigo? They should make a snowbird variant, though.

Dana

I think I may get Sassy, Wolvie and......the Wendy variant( ...yes...I'll probably get him too...sigh).

Dana :P

You know, there's such a thing as not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Toybiz is doing more for fans of Alpha Flight then they need to (or hell, even should), and all you can stand to do is ***** about it and then say you'll buy it anyway.

It's rather obnoxious.

There's also such a thing as not attacking your fellow posters.

Excuse me for voicing an opinion and having a bit of fun with the idea of a Sasquatch Wendigo variant...lighten up, D... Sheesh!

Dana

Edited to add: Yes...I agree...Toybiz IS doing more than they need/have to for AF fans....they're certainly doing more than Marvel. :P

It's not a Wendigo variant it's Snowbirds white Sasquatch form.

Awesome! Now I'm getting 2 Sassy's under my tree this year.

You know, there's such a thing as not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Toybiz is doing more for fans of Alpha Flight then they need to (or hell, even should), and all you can stand to do is b***h about it and then say you'll buy it anyway.
    Toybiz isn't doing squat for Alpha Flight fans, they're offering a product that they think comic fans will buy. Let's please not mistake business for anything more than it is.

As for the variant...*shrug* Nice nod to the stories, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get one. I can't help but think it looks unfinished.

Suzene

Oy. . . I should stop posting news here. Especially with the expectation people will be really thrilled about it.

Anyway, there's a scan posted here: http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229473 showing a large picture of Sasq as well as the variant. . . Which Toybiz says is meant to be Wendigo.

Oy. . . I should stop posting news here. Especially with the expectation people will be really thrilled about it.

Anyway, there's a scan posted http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229473 showing a large picture of Sasq as well as the variant. . . Which Toybiz says is meant to be Wendigo.
    Hey, I'm pretty pumped for this, I just live in the middle of nowhere where we can't buy fancy things like action figures.