Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Sasquatch Revealed!

Hybrid View

Default Marvel Legends Sasquatch Revealed!

Here he is, folks.

Sasquatch looks terrific! I can't wait to get this one. Thanks for posting this!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Is that the same as the one we've already got? From the Alpha Flight toys series?

- Le Messor
    "Do not put statements in the negative form."

I think the Sasquatch fig looks a little puny, myself.

Suzene

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Is that the same as the one we've already got? From the Alpha Flight toys series?
    Quite obviously not.

Nice! When do they hit the shelves?

Images

Looks a bit like it to me, but different enough. I wonder what his comic will be? Probably AF v1 #9-10?

- Le Messor
    "Do not speak about Time, until you have spoken to him."

They should have made him broader. He looks rather skinny in that pic. I'll still buy two though. One for work, one for home.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    They should have made him broader. He looks rather skinny in that pic.

Yeah he should be on par with that Hulk figure beside him up there.

JC

Ten to one says there repaint the Sasquatch add a tail and either stick it in the Monsters Box-set or put it a future wave as Wendigo.

I hope I don't come off as sinical but I love look on his face. He looks like he is saying something like " Hey you guys, no fair, you gotta let me play too!". but thats just my opinion

I was in my local CBS last night listening from afar to the stores clerk and another customer talking about how bad this line has become. "Sasquatch? Who the hell wants some scrub like that on their shelf?" the clerk said. Well with that I got into a heated debate with him on AF and Sassy. He then took my pre-order for the figure and gave me 10% off for making a good point.

BRAVO! =D>

Although the sales guy at the shop I go to is more diplomatic about it, he says pretty much the same thing. Alpha never seems to get a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    BRAVO! =D>

Although the sales guy at the shop I go to is more diplomatic about it, he says pretty much the same thing. Alpha never seems to get a break.
    Not that I agree with such a POV, but I can understand where it comes from. The best work with Alpha Flight was done 20 years ago in the initial Byrne run. Since then, the original team has been twisted, spindled, mutilated, and diluted down to the Canadian version of the GLA...and that's on a GOOD day. The second and third volumes were hardly even a blip on the industry radar in terms of sales and the impact of their storylines and faded from memory relatively quickly. That first run, the one that's managed to snare in most of the Alpha fen out there, has never been collected, so anyone who might be interested in it has to go through the trouble of tracking down individual issues. It's really no wonder that fellow comics fans can't get what we see in a B-list team that, in the eyes of most, is just a footnote in Wolverine's history.

Suzene

Images

Well, the original Sas was repainted as the Beast. Of course, in comics, he looks a -lot- more like Wendigo (though smaller).

- Me
    "Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?"