Thread: Anybody(besides me)excited about the Oct Horror Handbook?

Default Anybody(besides me)excited about the Oct Horror Handbook?

Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Living Mummy, Ghost Rider, The Scarecrow, Satana, Lilith(Daughter of Dracula...I hope), Werewolf By Night(I really, really hope), etc...etc....

I can't wait!!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Nobody? Just me? Come on....there must be at least a couple more monster fans here?

Dana

Default Re: Anybody(besides me)excited about the Oct Horror Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Living Mummy, Ghost Rider, The Scarecrow, Satana, Lilith(Daughter of Dracula...I hope), Werewolf By Night(I really, really hope), etc...etc....

I can't wait!!

Dana
    You'll get most of what you wish for in that list. The Horror book looks really nice, imo - I honestly think the entries on Dracula, the Frankenstein Monster, Living Mummy and the Werewolf (they are all on the cover, so I can confirm they are inside without giving anything away) are the best profiles the four of them have ever had.

Wheeeeeee!!!! I'm happy.

Dana

Default Re: Anybody(besides me)excited about the Oct Horror Handbook

I can't wait!!

Dana
    Well, it's out today . . . what did you think?

It's 48 pages with 35 profiles on Marvel's most dangerous ghouls, demons, and monster-hunters.

Both Ghost Riders were already profiled in OHOTMU: MARVEL KNIGHTS 2005 and Satana was profiled in OHOTMU: WOMEN OF MARVEL 2005, but you should find the rest of your wish list in HORROR 2005!

And if you're a fan of Marvel's horror characters, be sure to pick up NICK FURY'S HOWLING COMMANDOS #1 today! The first few issues bring back a lot of Marvel's obscure monsters and supernatural characters, many of whom are profiled in OHOTMU: HORROR 2005!

Hmph....They'll be the only Marvel comics I've really picked up since Alpha Flight was cancelled.

Dana

Hmph....They'll be the only Marvel comics I've really picked up since Alpha Flight was cancelled.

Dana
    Dana, I think you would really be liking Young Avengers. You should give it a try.
    Jeff
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Oh wait...I have been picking up New Avengers(only because of Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman) and I'll be picking up her solo series later this year. I doubt I'd be interested in Young Avengers, Kozzi...thank you, though. I'm a character-follower and there aren't any characters in it that I'm interested in.

Dana

Oh wait...I have been picking up New Avengers(only because of Jessica Drew, the Spider-Woman) and I'll be picking up her solo series later this year. I doubt I'd be interested in Young Avengers, Kozzi...thank you, though. I'm a character-follower and there aren't any characters in it that I'm interested in.

Dana
    Young Avengers is some of the best character-driven work Marvel's put out in some time. At least take a gander at the trade paperback when it hits the shelves.
    And you need role models!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.