Thread: the Consortium

Default the Consortium

Can any tell me about the Consortium?

I am aware that they chased Her to Earth and both Alpha and the Avengers had to fight them, but what did they look like? Were they at all superpowered compared to normal humans? Did they rely more on technology? What kind of tech? That kinda stuff.

Thanks in advance!!

IIRC (which I might not) they were a mixed group of mostly humanoid aliens, relying on tech (as a syarship that uses a planet as an energy source would indicate. The alien from whom Diamond Lil took the cybernetic laser that could cut her skin was a member of the consortium, wasn't he?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Yes, he was....the laser was like a prosthetic hand and Lil wrenched it off, when she discovered it could cut through her skin...issue#99...I think.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!