Thread: Sasquatch in HoM

Default Sasquatch in HoM

It looks like Sasquatch appears in House of M #6. I don't have a scanner or anything so unfortunately I can't show you guys.

Not that this is much of a spoiler or anything, but he's one of the House's guards. He only appears on one page and he's in the group fighting Luke Cage, Wolverine and Daredevil.

It's one of the worst depictions I have seen of him, and he is battling Luke Cage so at least he will be able to beat him. However, the chances are slim that they would show that.

Sidenote: check out She Hulk on the previous page, from the way she is drawn there should have been a nipple shot.

I believe Aurora can be found in that same issue on the page previous to the Sasquatch page. Look for her up on the upper right hand corner.

And yes, talk about "unstable molecules" on She-Hulk's costume! That's a wardrobe malfunction if I ever saw one

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Was that Marrina with Namor? she had tentacles so I don't think it was.

I can't say that it is Marrina. There's just not a good enough view to say, but I doubt it. I'm not getting Marrina vibes from that image.

Also, now that I think about it, I don't believe that is Aurora flying in from the upper right of the page. I think it's Agent Jessica Drew.

Love,
    rplass

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    I can't say that it is Marrina. There's just not a good enough view to say, but I doubt it. I'm not getting Marrina vibes from that image.

Also, now that I think about it, I don't believe that is Aurora flying in from the upper right of the page. I think it's Agent Jessica Drew.

Love,
    rplass
    Hmmm....yeah it probally isn't, just thought I might throw that idea out there.

Yeah I thought it was Drew as well

I quite liked the rendition actually.

Hopefully this means he'll turn up elsewhere, maybe in Way's Wolverine run, like I mentioned elsewhere.

Oh yeah, and this issue shipped with 2 covers as well, completists....

Speaking of renditions, it's about time for a scan!

Love,
    rplass

You've got to be kidding me.

That is by far the worst rendition of Sassy I have ever seen. He looks like a giant f@#$king orangatan.

I like the look of that one pic, Sas is dressed and got an hat or something on his head. So maybe that's why you see an Orangoutan but from that one pic I can't say it look bad, I would have to see more. But fir this one and only panel it look good and the dynamic is cool, so I like.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Sasquatch is wearing a uniform similar to what the other members of the HoM defense force are wearing. You have to see the rest of the panel to get a good understanding of it. On the lower left of the panel that I scanned, you can see one of the helmets being knocked off of some other dude. The hat is a red-goggled helmet with gold-studded fringe tails, and there's a shirt which looks a little silly on such a big animal guy. It's like dressing up King Kong or something. Also it makes him look fat.

Love,
    rplass

And like a badly-shaved chimp.

Suzene

Another comic I picked up and....put right back...blech.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    That was Dorma, Namor's first wife.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    That was Dorma, Namor's first wife.
    Very good, thanks.