Thread: Who's that (Ghost) Girl. Li li li li li li

Default Who's that (Ghost) Girl. Li li li li li li

The infamous Ghost Girl, never has a character done so little but still be as popular as she is.

I still see people speack about her like she was a impact player, like she could come back, even though she was barly there to begin with.

Hey, let's face it, she was just too cute, she'd gone through so muc hand still became a good-hearted person, and the idea that she would find love with someone as equaly introverted and anxcious (Flex).

I wanna dedicate this thread to the Girl we love to love, our thoughts and ideas for the future development of her character. Maybe if anyone has some little known info about her, or some scans from the book they can post them.

Peace!

((oh yeah, in case you couldn't tell that's the line from the Eve song, but modified by my tactical wit))

Julesville, I *loved* Ghost Girl, too. Lili and Flex may have been my all time favorite comicbook romance ever, despite the fact that we only saw them for a few issues.

Really, though v2 was far from perfect, I thought most of the new Alphans introduced therin to be ver worthy additions.

I liked Flex and Lili but did not liked Jared and hated Murmur. But I think you can see the pattern, I don't really like violent character and what can save them is if they have wit, but those two never got wit.

But Lili never got around to be very well defined and it's true it's strange she got such a fan base. But the strangest for me is people that remember wigjaw(sp?) and the other one that we say in only 1 panel or so. I can barely remember manbot was part of the team, so those 2 I totally forget about them.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix