Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Border Relations....A Thought From a Canadian'

Don't let him get to you Mystic, there are always idiots who show up and try to provoke others on these forums. I saw it in another community I belonged to, and after that jerk was banned he just returned under a new name and started again. But it was easy to recognize who it was by what he was saying and we knew not to answer his posts. My guess, this is nogoodnamesleft back again.

Funny enough Big Boss was the guy I was talking aboot when I replyed at the top of this thread. Sorry I didn't go to the moderators earlier and prevent his ,in a sense, racist comments from having to be endured. I should have reported him at least a full week before flooding beyond a couple of basements was even a thought. I apologize to everyone here for dropping the ball.

I know we try to be a pretty broadminded group here and I don't know if censoring those types before we really know them is what we want to do, but next time I see someone posting hate baiting material I will flag him with the moderators so they can if not ban them at least be proactive in closer monitoring before they get to this point.

JC