Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers.....Alpha Related....Spoilers!!!!!

Default Spoilers.....Alpha Related....Spoilers!!!!!

It's not about a new series, unfortunately, but it is Alpha related.

Are you sure you want to proceed?
    Spoilers ahead!
    It looks like Diamond Lil is still among the living and is still held by Weapon X. They plan on possibly using her and others from Neverland as agents(after they brainwash them, of course).

A preview of issue 3 of the Weapon X limited is below...

http://www.buzzscope.com/previewer.php?id=4807&p=4

I actually breathed a sigh of relief on discovering that she was spared the slaughter.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Well, that's cleared up about Diamond Lil. very nice. I also notice that Kyle got his voice back - he's shown speaking in one panel in that preview. Now he can be featured more prominently, with lines, dialogue, interaction, finally - two AF characters brought back for us in the same month! This is a good sign!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I just saw the cover for Weapon X #3, is that Aurora on the cover too?

MM

Yay, Lil is ok. This means she could accidentaly run into Madison Jefferies. Maybe their love can break the brain-scrambling and they can run off together, or something lame like that... I just don't want them to die is all.

As it's come to be revealed, Weapon X was restarted by Colcord with the aid of Sublime and his Weapon Plus. WX was started to herd mutants into Neverland so that W+ could have it's pick of mutant body parts for the U-Men. We know Maggot got iced, obviously cause his powers weren't of any use to anyone, but Cecilia Reyes, Lillian Crawley, and Random, might all still be in the mix. Also, Wildside and Reaper were let out of Neverland by Colcord to cause a little havoc, and they were (i guess) killed by the false Maverick.

Winston, the doctor at Neverland, was actually Sinister was helping mutants escape, but right into his own camp to experiment on. With the info he made his "Children" who he ended up giving to Sublime in exchange of the computer data Sabertooth had stolen from WX for them.

My question is; since Jackson took over WX, and Colcord is obviously on the outs with W+, does Jackson's WX still work for W+, or was the hit on Colcord even ok'ed by Sublime? Sintilating, isn't it.

Nice cover. I spy; Sinister, Wolverine, Deadpool, Juggarnaut, is that Darkstar? I'd love to see her back. I can't tell who the other chick is, and that guy with the flaming head looks familiar...

Peace!

Not to play mister pessimist, but we don't actually see Lil making it out alive... and this part of the tale is set before #2, so Wildchild still bites the dust.

I think I read that the cover is Wolverine's new X-team to replace the killed team in #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Not to play mister pessimist, but we don't actually see Lil making it out alive... and this part of the tale is set before #2, so Wildchild still bites the dust.

I think I read that the cover is Wolverine's new X-team to replace the killed team in #2.
    Ahhhh, the horror, the funky horror!

I don't see how Darkstar could be back, she was quite clearly killed in New X-men a while ago.

Perhaps it's not Darkstar? maybe it's supposed to be Aurora(although it's really bad likeness).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Nice to see Lil' and the Box armor in full color again.

If that's Aurora on the cover they did a bad job.

Yeah, Darkstar was very dead, but then again, so are a lot of other people who are now living. I liked her too.

She looks a little like Storm to me.

Right..

Just checked out the advance copy at my store

So time for some more

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S...

Lil and Wildchild don't appear in the issue anymore than the preview pages we've already seen... but from the looks of it Lil is still alive as the next page shows the brainwashed Agent Zero gunning down everyone in the death camp bar Lil and Random.

The white haired female on the front is indeed Aurora.
    Wolverine tracks her down (a few years later) to get her to join his new X-team (along with Juggernaut, Deadpool, Angel and 1/possibly 2 new characters(I didn't read enough in depth to see if the flaming skull character was Sunfire or not), and discovers she's been living as a nun since her third personality developed and she flew off in Weapon X #22.

She joins up with him and sports a sunburst costume, but in the X-Men blue and gold colours (mainly blue, gold sunburst) but...

.. she(and the rest of the new team bar Wolverine)'s gunned down by a brainwashed Agent Zero a page or so (and countless more years) later. Who is then made to shoot himself in the head when Wolvie tries to get information out of him.

Lordy, this sounds depressing!!!!! I know that grim and gritty is the new 'IN' thing in comic storytelling at the moment but can that be done without EVERYONE dying??? It just seems pretty unnecessary and quite dreary. What's the point in caring about anyone in comics anymore if the next time we see them they're going to get killed off for no real reason. I know that this is not meant to be a real future but still, whatever happened to happy endings????

SPOILER: Weapon X: Days of Future Now #5

Random deaths and slaughterings followed by all the survivors getting blown to smithereens by a stray Sentinel followed by any survivors of that being killed when the Earth blows up and the universe ends!!!!

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    The white haired female on the front is indeed Aurora.
    Wolverine tracks her down (a few years later) to get her to join his new X-team (along with Juggernaut, Deadpool, Angel and 1/possibly 2 new characters(I didn't read enough in depth to see if the flaming skull character was Sunfire or not), and discovers she's been living as a nun since her third personality developed and she flew off in Weapon X #22.
    Yeah it was Sunfire, and the other character is Mystique. Don't know who the bald guy is though. Man their new unifroms suck.