Thread: Alpha Flight losses

Default Alpha Flight losses

As the title says, name the losses of Alpha Flight as a team or as individuals.

eg)
    Puck vs. Firestar (Web of Spider-Man #106)
    Sasquatch vs. Sabertooth (Sabertooth # 2)
    Sasquatch vs. Wendigo (Sabertooth # 4)
    Sasquatch vs. The Champion (Marvel Two-In-One #7)

What? Is this hypothetical, or are you just testing our knowledge, cause I dunno then.

Default Re: Alpha Flight losses

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    As the title says, name the losses of Alpha Flight as a team or as individuals.

eg)
    Puck vs. Firestar (Web of Spider-Man #106)
    Sasquatch vs. Sabertooth (Sabertooth # 2)
    Sasquatch vs. Wendigo (Sabertooth # 4)
    Sasquatch vs. The Champion (Marvel Two-In-One #7)
    Alpha Flight v Zodiac (vol 2 #12) Off the top of my head
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm at work...so I can't really look up the issue numbers(26-27???), but how about....

Alpha Flight Vs. Omega Flight (Round two) at the West Edmonton Mall(with Delphine Courtney/aka Robot MX39147 posing as the resurrected Guardian/Mac Hudson?

Alpha did end up winning the battle in the end(sort of), so I guess it was a minor loss.

Or how about WildChild's loss to Rok and the Children of the Night?(Yes...I know...Rok hit him from behind...the coward, but Kyle was still knocked out and chained up....sounds like a loss to me )

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Or how about WildChild's loss to Rok and the Children of the Night?(Yes...I know...Rok hit him from behind...the coward, but Kyle was still knocked out and chained up....sounds like a loss to me )

Dana
    Heh, some people's loss is other people's deviant fantasies, mate
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default Re: Alpha Flight losses

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville
    What? Is this hypothetical, or are you just testing our knowledge, cause I dunno then.
    It's a good old test in an attempt to give this board some life and give people an excuse to rummage through all their Alpha Flight comics.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs

Alpha Flight v Zodiac (vol 2 #12) Off the top of my head
    Good one, but god when the Zodiac battled Weapon X [in attempt to get Jeffries] they looked like amateurs and got smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    I'm at work...so I can't really look up the issue numbers(26-27???), but how about....

Alpha Flight Vs. Omega Flight (Round two) at the West Edmonton Mall(with Delphine Courtney/aka Robot MX39147 posing as the resurrected Guardian/Mac Hudson?

Alpha did end up winning the battle in the end(sort of), so I guess it was a minor loss.

Dana
    Errrr.....I thought of that but I still was iffy to consider it a lose.

Yep, still counts as a lose. Even though Rok was the dumbest character ever.
    --------
    Hmmmmm....don't know if people want to expand on how they lose, like a play by play of what happened. It doesn't matter it's more of a thread to test your knowledge and to give the board more life.

Here's one then;

Alpha Flight Vol. 3: Alpha Flight lost my respect.

HA ha ha ha... awww, I made myself sad...

I hear you...but was it really Alpha Flight's fault?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Here's the biggest loss:

Alpha Flight versus the Marvel marketing department.

Kane taking out Northstar via electic shock circa AF #116 was interesting. Given Mac's elements of CONTROL over superhumans and the twin's ability to short out his suit, it may not have been an innocent oversight that the twins costumes were not insulated.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Alpha Flight (v1) #50 was a loss on so many levels...