Thread: House of A

Default House of A

I mean, House of M

Ah yes, another timeline-changed fantasy universe where you can f%ck with and murder any character and the fans won't get upset; Make Havoc evil, make Sabertooth good, we all remember AoA.

This is Magneto's Timeline, and compared to Apacalypse's go it, it's looking pretty good, his was a dump. Now I guess next'll be Mr. Sinister's Earth, maybe, the Shadow King's Earth, err... Toad's Earth...

Anyways, these Universe warping crossovers could do a lot of cool stuff, such as making mini-series of cancelled series such as, X-Factor, X-Force, X-Statix, and um... ALPHA FLIGHT.

My question; If there was an Alpha Flight: House of M mini-series, what would it be like?

Hell, think of it, in a Magneto controled world, Canada wouldn't've put a "sapien" in charage of Dept. H. It would be the magic dudes against the mutants, fun, fun, fun.

Well, in Ultimate X-Men it appears Alpha Flight and Department H don't exist (they've been in Canada several times and nothing about our guys) while some members of Alpha Flight are Ultimate circus performers, not heroes, except for the twins likely.

In AoA there was no AF or Department H but Box and the twins were bad guys, nobody else even existed I guess.

In HoM the twins exist again but everyone else doesn't, or is at least so far down on the food chain that they don't exist. A HoM with a brain would have Canada led by Department H dictators who say, "We told you so" and have an Alpha Flight made up of mystics and a army of e-m suited 'sapiens'. They may only be terrorists or segmented off in Labrador or Nunavut but they'd be there.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Northstar and Aurora are currently are in House of M. They appear in New X-Men: Academy X #16. That's the only ones I can think of that are shown. Also why would the mutants even want to change this world back? the humans are not slaves, and the mutants are in control. Seems like paradise to me. I wish Bendis actually dealt with their reactions more.

The only characters I can think that were in AoA was: Wild Child, Northstar, Aurora, Flashback and Jeffries

Info on AoA Wild Child:
    http://www.marveldirectory.com/indiv...ldchildaoa.htm

This week when Thunderbolts comes out, Flashback will make an appearence during the HoM tie-in. It shows him taking on Captain Marvel...er, Legacy...um, Photon...ohh, WHATEVER HE'S CALLING HIMSELF THIS WEEK!!!

MM

Flashback is going to take on him? oh lord.

I hate to say it, but it's reasonable for Alpha to not have much role in House of M...Magneto has not had much exposure to any of the Alpha, and the only actual meeting I can recall is with Northstar.

I don't recall any meetings between Scarlet Witch and Alpha either, except maybe in general overpopulated gatherings such as each Infinity Crisis.

I thought it was a lapse of Age of A. that Heather was not part of the resistance group which Gwen Stacy belonged to.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I think in the Infinity War or Infinty Crusade limited series, she meet Michael Twoyoungmen.

MM

Oh my god!!!! I've just received the mother of all epiphanies!!! I fear for the future!!!

If what everybody's been saying is true, then the Marvel Universe will go back to the Sentinel/Hound future from Days of Future Past. Aparentyl it's going to bump back into place.

This mean the Weapon X mini has some truth to it, and they are technicly the first to feel the effects of the after-House of M shakedown.

This is crazy, it's like the who DFP future can miraculously fall back into place, then again, maybe that was the proper real future, and the past can only slightly be altered. Meaning any number of hings could bump it back into it's course.

It's like... time isn't a line to redirect, but like a string of perals, the perals being major events in the timeline by which to direct the next. And the perals are established by... like, major shifts in energy, like huge massacres of people dieing.

What if events set in motion after Kitty saved the day, some how made up for it, like the Human-Mutant war was replaced by the genocide on Genosha. What if, there's no stopping the future, man, and everthing is gonna happen the way it did before.

Colcord is gonna lauch the Sentinels worldwide with the help og Madison Jefferies, the X-Men are gonna die, there's no stopping it, I'm freaking out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I hate to say it, but it's reasonable for Alpha to not have much role in House of M...Magneto has not had much exposure to any of the Alpha, and the only actual meeting I can recall is with Northstar.
    Of the top of my head, he met Heather in Vol.1 #33, but yeah I didn't expect the couple of cameo's we've had to be fair. Flashback with lines and being used as a key plot device was a suprising bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville
    Oh my god!!!! I've just received the mother of all epiphanies!!! I fear for the future!!!

If what everybody's been saying is true, then the Marvel Universe will go back to the Sentinel/Hound future from Days of Future Past. Aparentyl it's going to bump back into place.

This mean the Weapon X mini has some truth to it, and they are technicly the first to feel the effects of the after-House of M shakedown.

This is crazy, it's like the who DFP future can miraculously fall back into place, then again, maybe that was the proper real future, and the past can only slightly be altered. Meaning any number of hings could bump it back into it's course.

It's like... time isn't a line to redirect, but like a string of perals, the perals being major events in the timeline by which to direct the next. And the perals are established by... like, major shifts in energy, like huge massacres of people dieing.

What if events set in motion after Kitty saved the day, some how made up for it, like the Human-Mutant war was replaced by the genocide on Genosha. What if, there's no stopping the future, man, and everthing is gonna happen the way it did before.

Colcord is gonna lauch the Sentinels worldwide with the help og Madison Jefferies, the X-Men are gonna die, there's no stopping it, I'm freaking out!!!
    Don't freak out, Jules...Do you really believe Marvel would shoot themselves in the foot(correction: change foot for head) by killing off the X-Men? I don't see it happening(at least not in the mainstream books) and it certainly wouldn't be permanent. Keep in mind...it's fiction, anything can happen and even be made to un-happen. They've had mutant cullings/massacres, etc... before and even some of those that died in them have returned.

Cheer up.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Quote Originally Posted by Julesville

Don't freak out, Jules...Do you really believe Marvel would shoot themselves in the foot(correction: change foot for head) by killing off the X-Men? I don't see it happening(at least not in the mainstream books) and it certainly wouldn't be permanent. Keep in mind...it's fiction, anything can happen and even be made to un-happen. They've had mutant cullings/massacres, etc... before and even some of those that died in them have returned.

Cheer up.

Dana
    Yeah, but there's gotta be an end, people have gotta die for good, and DFP was that 'for good.' Think about the implications though, you may think that Xavier's dreams will one day come true and life will be perfect, but what if it isn't, what if we know JUdgement Day is coming, what the hell do we do? And there's no Rapture either.

This sounds like another Exiles type series to me, keeping the future from coming true.

I'm scared, scared for all of you............

Well I picked up the Thunderbolt's issue with Flashback and he's only in it for abit. However, it still was good to see him and being a key point to the plot.