Thread: The Real Kricket Wars

Default The Real Kricket Wars

Well I've got to say I'm pleasently surprised. We're only giving the Aussies a game in the Ashes series. Usually when there's an Ashes series, England put up a brief resistance, then crumple like a pack of cards in a hurricane the moment the first ball whistles past the visor. But we are actually making a fist of it, it does a body proud it does.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

We just want you to feel you're doing well.
    But I know something you don't know--we're not left-handed.

- Le Messor
    "I would kill for her. I would die for her...
    Either way, what bliss!"
    - Gomez Addams

Oh I'm gonna have a field day kicking back and watching you two go at it. I'd chip in but NZ isn't the greatest cricket threat on the planet.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    I thought this test match was heading for a draw, but England are showing resilience. Although I am a little concerned about the weather for tomorrow.

I do know one thing, it's a bloody fine series.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Seems to be a few left handers in the squad, though they aren't exactly setting the world on fire at present. I thought this test match was heading for a draw, but England are showing resilience. Although I am a little concerned about the weather for tomorrow.

I do know one thing, it's a bloody fine series.
    It's all getting dodgy, can we survive, or will the weather help us win the little urn. Half watching it from behind closed fingers.
    Del