Thread: Just a Question

Default Just a Question

I was wondering, I have only Alpha Flight vol.1 issues, but vol.3 isnt looking all that bad. I found just about every issue, but they are going for $4.50 each. Now if I get one I'll be tempted to get the rest, even though it is quite pricey. Are they worth it? I know it was short lived, but should I even bother? I'd just like to know if I should spend all that money, so I figured I'd ask the pros...

Default Re: Just a Question

At $4-50 each, six issues would equate to $27-00. Now I'm no expert in this, but the TPBs for Vol 3 are at Amazon for $10-19 each. $34 dollar saving on both books over the individual issue price. At $4-50 and knowing what AF vol 3 was like I probably wouldn't get them, but I would be tempted by the TPB's cos at the end of the day, like it or not as a concept, vol 3 is now part of Alpha history.

Just my two cents worth.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hey thanks, I'll definetly look into the TPBs, I wasn't even sure they had them.

It was a good series but not at that price. The TPB is a good idea in this case.