Thread: A Canadian Planet ?

Default A Canadian Planet ?

Scientists have found another planet outside the orbit of Pluto and they haven't called it Goofy
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

That is very cool.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I have read a further report since the one in the Sunday Mirror. It would seem that they have now decided to call it Xena. You can imagine the conversation "Should we call it Sedna, therefore keeping the tradition of calling planets in our solar system after mythological gods. Or call it Xena after that silly tart from the telly?"
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!