Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northstar back in Ultimate X-Men

iirc, Northstar tought himself how to use his powers.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Will “Magnetic North” end in with a betrayal, death, an escape, or all of the above? Only Vaughan knows for sure. The rest of us will have to check out the stunning conclusion in Ultimate X-Men #65 in order to find out.

ULTIMATE X-MEN #65 (SEP051905)
    Written by BRIAN VAUGHAN
    Pencils & Cover by STUART IMMONEN
    32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.50
    FOC – 11/3, On Sale – 11/23/05
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

With Northstar on Emma's team that seems to just scream "no Alpha Flight in our universe". Since they've been in Canada three times now and have never seen Sasquatch, Puck,....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I still say that that's Puck with the travelling circus in the Ultimate universe.

I don't think it's Puck.

Anyway, I notice Northstar's inclusion in the OHOTMU: Ultimate Universe issue. It mentions that in that Universe, he's the son of the Canadian ambassador. It occurs to me now that it's a good way to explain why a Canadian teenager is in the US. Does it mention that his dad is the ambassador in any of the Ultimate X-Men issues?

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

He says it in his very first appearence, 46 I believe. His dad's the ambassador and 'has lunch with Nick Fury' or something.