Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasquatch CONFIRMED as Marvel Legends 12 Figure

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Re: Please let it all be somebody's nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    And isn't that what everyone buys comics for? Off panel action! What use is a powerhouse like Sasquatch if all of his action is going to be off panel? .... A big, furry, orange behemoth should be depicted ripping Plodex apart as often as possible. Comics are an action medium. Why would you want to put so much action off panel? If I didn't see it then how do I know how effective Sas was in battle? If I hadn't seen him throw a plane at the X-men I probably would have thought he was just a big fuzz ball....
    I looked at the TPB with issue 4 in it and Sasquatch congratulates Zuzha on her fight with the Plodex. Since it wasn't shown, I don't know if Walt did anything! His actions up to and through the Flashback arc indicate he probably did nothing or very little of real consequence. I would've preferred a page of Sasquatch "ripping Plodex apart" in exchange for (or in addition to) the dancing-Sasquatch page, which didn't quite work for me.

On-panel action. It's got to be there. Especially for Sasquatch, who gets beat by every Tom, Dick, and Harry this side of Aunt May (on-panel).
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

I love how a thread about an AF-member possiby getting a high-quality mass-release toy and actually being recognized as a "legend" of the Marvel Universe has turned in to a "MAN! Did Volume 3 suck balls or what?!" thread.

hey...we're still discussing the character, right?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

"...Dont freak out or anything." Ha! Too late!

I'm a Marvel Legends geek/whore/junkie and have been collecting the line a long time (after not really buying toys since Bryne was on Alpha ). Got a whole website devoted to them and all . I've been waiting and hoping. Still hoping actually--as good as the signs are that it's for reals, I won't believe it till I see all the orange fur glory hanging on a peg somehwere.

And I wouldn't rule out a Puck pack in either--it's still way early and alot can happen between now and production.

Sasquatch offered to make me a member of Alpha Flight off-panel, y'know....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Sasquatch offered to make me a member of Alpha Flight off-panel, y'know....
    You too? Jeez, now I don't feel so special and unique

Ben

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam as well.

I'm this years Wolverine dontchaknow....

Toyfare #98 (due out in comic stores this Wednesday) will reportedly feature Marvel Legends wave 12, which contains the following figures:
    Iron Fist
    Astonishing Wolverine
    Bishop
    X-23
    Sasquatch
    Maestro Hulk

(Sorry for the double post here, I figured nobody would notice an edit. )

The Marvel Legends Series 12 listing didn't pan out, sadly, but X-23 was in fact confirmed for that wave, so it at least adds some credibility to the leaked list.

(three posts in a row now. . . I feel like a troll )

Sasquatch is now CONFIRMED as being in wave 12 according to the listings in the latest issue of Previews Magazine.

How badass would it be to have a Puck figure included as a pack in?

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com