Thread: Best spouse for Snowbird?

Default Best spouse for Snowbird?

I've been wondering about this for some time now: Who do you think would be the best spouse for Snowbird?

I'm still torn between Doug Thompson and Yukon Jack.

Doug Thompson was a nice guy and seemed very understanding at first, but later, (as Mantlo wrote him), he seemed out of his depth with Snowbird's family, and even walked out on her. And let's not even mention the tragic outcome of their story!

Yukon Jack seems to be more Narya's kind, but to me, he also seems a little like a spoiled kid (according to his dad), and a playboy type, (all those ex-wives! --and just how many did he have. anyway?). Would this relationship last?

Interestingly enough, I've thought of two ringers: James MacDonald Hudson and Wolverine. When I first met John Byrne, he told that Snowbird "had the hots" for Mac Hudson; but this was never developed. And as for Wolverine, Chris Claremont set up the foundation for a relationship in Uncanny X-Men #140, but nothing ever came of it. These days, Wolverine treats Snowbird like his sister. ( I'm not complaining; it's just interesting.)

Any opinions? Who do you think would be best for Snowbird?

I'd go with Yukon Jack now. Immortality and powwerful, of nature, and Snowbird no longer tries to fit in as human.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I think Yukon Jack's multiple wives can be easily explained if you look at Greek mythology. Those guys were father children everywhere. In essence they had many wives. I'd give her ties to another group, so that Alpha Flight could get more exposure. Mac's taken anyway and Wolverine's legs are already about to fall off running from title to title. The last thing he needs is another reason to show up in another title. I say hook her up with Hercules or Thor or some other god or godling.

Snowbird/Hercules would be freaking AWESOME, hehe.

1) Thor, another Northern god-like being from a different continent

2) Storm, worshipped as a goddess from yet another continent, but they'd have to get married in Canada since Canada recently made same-sex marriages legal and I doubt there's an African country yet to pass such legislation

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I would!!! Hahahaha, just kidding...

Snowbird should marry Sasquach, seeing as how he's been in her before, heh heh heh, get it... But really, Great Beast and great beast mounter. She could change into Wendigo again and they could have freaky Wendigo relations, don't even try to think about it, it would blow your mind.

Seriously though, they would make a good couple.