I've been wondering about this for some time now: Who do you think would be the best spouse for Snowbird?

I'm still torn between Doug Thompson and Yukon Jack.

Doug Thompson was a nice guy and seemed very understanding at first, but later, (as Mantlo wrote him), he seemed out of his depth with Snowbird's family, and even walked out on her. And let's not even mention the tragic outcome of their story!

Yukon Jack seems to be more Narya's kind, but to me, he also seems a little like a spoiled kid (according to his dad), and a playboy type, (all those ex-wives! --and just how many did he have. anyway?). Would this relationship last?

Interestingly enough, I've thought of two ringers: James MacDonald Hudson and Wolverine. When I first met John Byrne, he told that Snowbird "had the hots" for Mac Hudson; but this was never developed. And as for Wolverine, Chris Claremont set up the foundation for a relationship in Uncanny X-Men #140, but nothing ever came of it. These days, Wolverine treats Snowbird like his sister. ( I'm not complaining; it's just interesting.)

Any opinions? Who do you think would be best for Snowbird?