Thread: Spotlight on Alpha Flight at uncannyxmen.net

Default Spotlight on Alpha Flight at uncannyxmen.net

Wow, a nice logo and a few new spotlights. Very nice.

Check it out: http://uncannyxmen.net/

Unfortunately, we also get this sad tidbit:

Trevor -- What’s going on with Alpha Flight? Will we be seeing any of the “all new, all different” team or can we truly consider the old Alpha Flight back and in action?

Mike Marts -- There are currently no plans for either the classic old Alpha Flight team or Sasquatch’s All-New, All-Different squad from last year.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

In the end any exposure is good exposure. It's good to see the team being talked about though.

Still so weird any dumb, to me, that She-Hulk gets three chances in 18 months, and Excalibur gets 2 reboots. Sickening attitudes at Marvel.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Still so weird any dumb, to me, that She-Hulk gets three chances in 18 months, and Excalibur gets 2 reboots. Sickening attitudes at Marvel.
    The She-Hulk thing confuses me whenever I see it and I'm a fan of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Still so weird and dumb, to me, that She-Hulk gets three chances in 18 months, and Excalibur gets 2 reboots. Sickening attitudes at Marvel.
    The She-Hulk thing confuses me whenever I see it and I'm a fan of the character.
    I don't get it either, but it really burns my toast....that's for sure!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

She Hulk had critical acclaim.
    AFv3 did not.
    TPTB would see She-Hulk as having a chance to become a sleeper hit by word of mouth.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Good point....The New Alpha Flight just wasn't any good(at least not good enough, nor was it what it should have been). It was fluff...when all we wanted was peanut butter.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    She Hulk had critical acclaim.
    AFv3 did not.
    TPTB would see She-Hulk as having a chance to become a sleeper hit by word of mouth.
    Not much critical acclaim. AF v1 and v2 had it. Quesada has made it clear that he wants a She-Hulk book, and that's why he keeps puttying it back on the schedule. Also, note that he has pushed to have SheHulk in other books. I believe those interviews are still on the 'net. Not that I'm motivated to find them all, I dislike She-Hulk.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I'm wondering if he just wants She-Hulk to have her own book, because she's beautiful and has boobs.

I mean...look at the types of books Joke Quesada has put out, since he's been charge...Trouble(with scantilly-clad gals on every cover), Emma Frost(with soft-core covers on every issue), Marville(cheesecake, if there ever was cheesecake...ick.)...I'm sure there's more, that I'm missing.

Maybe he just needs to get a girlfriend...or twenty...sheesh!

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    I'm wondering if he just wants She-Hulk to have her own book, because she's beautiful and has boobs.

I mean...look at the types of books Joke Quesada has put out, since he's been charge...Trouble(with scantilly-clad gals on every cover), Emma Frost(with soft-core covers on every issue), Marville(cheesecake, if there ever was cheesecake...ick.)...I'm sure there's more, that I'm missing.

Maybe he just needs to get a girlfriend...or twenty...sheesh!

Dana
    LOL...or maybe stop overcompensating?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

i am going to go to the marvel website and pull all the titles they are currently publishing because some of them are a absolute joke.

i believe every x-man has their own series or mini. their are numerous x titles and i just saw a morphing marvels title.