Thread: Question from a new fan

Default Question from a new fan

How were Shaman's powers different when he was Talisman? Did he have all of his daughter's powers while he wore the tiara? Did he have all of his own old powers?

Thanks for any info anyone can offer. I'm a new fan getting up to speed using a friend's incomplete collection and the Net, and while I'm still loving the comics I have a lot more questions than answers so far.

Default Re: Question from a new fan

Quote Originally Posted by ComicFan
    How were Shaman's powers different when he was Talisman? Did he have all of his daughter's powers while he wore the tiara? Did he have all of his own old powers?

Thanks for any info anyone can offer. I'm a new fan getting up to speed using a friend's incomplete collection and the Net, and while I'm still loving the comics I have a lot more questions than answers so far.
    As Talisman, Shaman did have all the powers. The powers of his own were those to basically communicate, and "ask" for help from the spirits. As Talisman he could "command" the help of the spirits, so his own powers were kind of moot at that point.

Always nice to hear from a new fan, and welcome aboard! Ask all the questions you want, this is the best place for answers

Ben

But Elizabeth still looks way hotter wearing the tiara than Shaman does.

Johnny Canuck

I have to agree with JC there...Liz is better suited for the tiara, then her dad. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.