Thread: Go vote!

Default Go vote!

At Boardhost, Doug has this up:

http://members3.boardhost.com/AlphaFlight/msg/3819.html

Go vote! I did, for no Hudsons in AF v4 (they should stay home and run Department H I still think and want!)

No point in copying his poll over here.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I voted just for Mac. Heather should resume the mantle. I loved the team with her at the helm.

Me too...although...I'd like to see her with a full team, not just the trio that Mantlo ended up with(Vindicator, Box and Sasquatch).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I voted Mac, though I do still believe they should both be in inactive roles. Perhaps to be called up, or even to call up Beta in the event of a major catastrophe. Heather is a great leader, so my vote was mainly to give her props. I think she'd make an excellent government liason as well. Along the lines of Val Cooper in old X-Factor, but better. Mac needs to be in a lab where he is truly comfortable. That leaves Puck, Sas, or even Shaman to lead the troops, or perhaps a completely new character. As for the poll. I think there have to be a couple characters from V2 and V3 included, so that you can give the new readers a reason to stay around. Their characters would have a lot more time to grow with the veterans surrounding them and molding them.