Thread: Would you like to see Aurora join the X-Men?

Default Would you like to see Aurora join the X-Men?

Who out there would like to see Aurora take Northstar's place among the X-Men? I'm sure Aurora would be at the funeral, and seeing her on the X-Men would create some interesting story arcs. How she would deal with her feelings toward Wolverine, a rivalry with Emma Frost, plus a chance to see an original Alphan in a monthly series again. What do you guys think?
    Visit The Marvel Megasite http://www.MarvelMegasite.com

Oh maybe, but she's going to be tied up with Weapon X again so I doubt she'd get a chance.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Heck, I'd like to see Northstar take Northstar's place among the X-Men! If he's still alive and re-programmable, he should be brought back to the team.

That's not to say I'm not in favor of Aurora appearing regularly in the X-Men, but I'll reserve my answer until we see the Weapon X mini coming out this summer, where we will see her playing some sort of role with that team.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I want a mini serie with those 2 all in french so no one will understand them and it would be a major selling flop, but a chef d'oeuvre recognised by all expert that is as good as Watchmen.

What can I say? A girl can dream, non?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Well I would like it if the X-Men brought out her full potential; such as...
    "Aurora is a mutant who possesses the ability to propel her body at superhuman speed, becoming a living projectile. Through an act of concentration, Aurora can channel a portion of the kinetic energy of the atomic motion in her body's molecules in a single direction. This can accelerate her body in a velocity in direct proportion to the amount of kinetic energy she has tapped. It was once theoretically possible for her to reach 99% of the speed of light (286,272 miles per second in a vacuum), although she never traveled at anywhere near that speed since if she did, she would wreak great damage upon herself end her environment."

It would be nice to see her in the X-men. Maybe she could finally get some help for her multiple personality disorder. Prof. X should be able to pick around her brain and help out a little there. Let's face it the girl has potential and great sex appeal. She'd fit right in! Still I think she's tied up in Weapon X-ville for awhile. We'll see how that goes first.

Nah...not interested in seeing her in X-Men...I'd rather see her and Jean Paul in AF.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Put Jefferies in the spot if they have to replace NS with an Alphan. This way we can get some good artist drawing the Box armor.

If she were handled well, she would be welcome...in some ways, more welcome than Northstar, who Austen brought on board strictly because he was gay.
    But the ultimate preference is to see her regularly in Alpha.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Replace Northstar with Whitman Knapp. Return the twins to Alpha Flight (tip-of-the-keyboard to cmdrkoenig67).
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Default Re: Would you like to see Aurora join the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Connell
    Who out there would like to see Aurora take Northstar's place among the X-Men? I'm sure Aurora would be at the funeral, and seeing her on the X-Men would create some interesting story arcs. How she would deal with her feelings toward Wolverine, a rivalry with Emma Frost, plus a chance to see an original Alphan in a monthly series again. What do you guys think?
    Aurora in X-Men would be awesom. Being that she's a little pyscho right now, that may be tough, but if it gets resolved, it'd be grat. She could provide fun sexual tension and she could be like "another" ***** character. She'd be perfect, the X_men need a little tension, real tension, nto the werid stuff they have now.