Thread: .info email domains

Default .info email domains

I have had to ban all .info email domains as there has been a rash of spam accounts made lately.

Ben

Sticking this in here as it touches on the subject.

Those procedures you put in place to stop the spam seemed to work for a while, but I've noticed a steady influx of spammers in the last week or so. I seem to be deleting every day.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yah, I noticed that too. I'll try some tweaks. I'm thinking a skill testing question to register might be a good idea, something anyone who knows even the least thing about AF can answer

Ben

I've been getting a huge amount of spammers on all the other phpbb's I visit too, so the AF question may be a useful tool.

Thanks for keeping the Board clean guys, we all appreciate the effort!

Comin in and seeing 35 messages about xxx and see my panties and other junk can ruin a day. Thanks again. =D>
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.