Thread: YES!!!!

Default YES!!!!

My comic shop screwed up my order for this when it came out, and I've finally found somewhere online that has it;

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/shop...=62936&cat=266

Ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!1

Jo's goin' shopping!

a-hem...yeah it's alright. =p
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Marvel Knows I have a job now don't they?

Ben

Just added this to my list of Fathers' Day ideas for the wife and kids! Eveyone croos your fingers for me! It'll be either this or a new Tulane University Baseball Jersey! Either way it's a winner!

Tulane? Baseball? What, I've got a student (former) at a Louisiana University, and another at one in nearby Florida!

And I'm sending more to so many universities! The ones that actually listen to me, that is
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Yep! I'm a Greenie! Sorry about that LSU student you have in the family! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end! Maybe they can work for one of my fellow alums one day!

I'm actually the black sheep in my family. I have 3 brothers, 2 stepbrothers, 2 stepsisters, and a sister who all attended LSU. I catch it all year round from them. I have to take full advantage of a winning baseball season.

I got it! and the Tulane gear to boot! I do have to say I'm damned disappointed though. I didn't look closely enough at the picture. What the hell is Wolverine doing on the shirt? And why isn't Northstar, Box, or Guardian on there? Or Marina for that matter? It's a travesty! I'm sure if the shirt sells well they'll chalk it up to Wolvie being in t he picture. Still, despite this fact I love the shirt and will wear it with Alpha Pride!!!!

Barnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Yep! I'm a Greenie! Sorry about that LSU student you have in the family! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end! Maybe they can work for one of my fellow alums one day!

I'm actually the black sheep in my family. I have 3 brothers, 2 stepbrothers, 2 stepsisters, and a sister who all attended LSU. I catch it all year round from them. I have to take full advantage of a winning baseball season.
    Oh, they're not family, former students I taught. One finished in the top 1% of all students in the U.S., but she is that hard-working.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

The image was a cover to a Wolverine comic that AF guest starred in.