Poll: Your preference for a Canuck or AF relative in Academy X

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Alpha Squadron

Default Alpha Squadron

If one of the members of Northstar's Alpha Squadron, or any other student was to be Canadian, or even a relative of a member of Alpha Flight, who would you want it to be??

You know, like Dark-haired thin girl from Alpha Squadron being from Lunenburg, or Guy with ponytail being from Chilliwak, or dark haired thin girl being a Beaubier cousin or Jeffries' niece.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Maybe I should have done some surfing before I posted that poll:

I figured Victor lizard guy and Rubber Maid were Americans so I didn't put them on as options. Same thing with body art girl and purple guy, who are known to be Hawaiin and Indian (like from India). Now I read that ponytail guy is a Masai so Kenyan I guess. Only leaves, realistically, the other girl as Canadian or tied to Alpha Flight somehow. Other teams are fair game, I guess.

I went to Comix x_fan to find out most of this, lazy me.

Live it.

I had a talk with a guy who either knows Nunzio DeFilippis (one Academy X writer) or knows someone who has a line on info (I'm forced to be coy), he says it's 50-50 that Dark Haired girl is Canadian, and that a 7th member could be added to Alpha Squadron after House of M and that character could be Canadian. Likely only one of the two things he's been told will wind up as true, ie. appearing in the comic. Interesting.

Live it.

Mon May 30, 2005 was the last post on this poll . To bring you up to date on things you probably already know .Nunzio DeFlippis and Christina Weir writers of Academy X have been well fired from the book and new writers are taking over bringing the book in a completly different direction also with the HOM things are screwed up in alot of comics . So with the new writers after HoM theres a good chance we'll never see Alpha Squadron or any of the other teams for that matter again . Phew I've just completed my longest post ever ,well at least on this forum

I voted for the Dark-Haired Thin Girl, you can never have enough women
    I BETA TESTED YOUR GIRLFRIEND.