L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Just finished Wolverine #28 and it was pretty much what I expected, Northstar and friends pummel Wolverine, Wolverine allows them to capture him, he learns the plans of Hydra then kills everyone except Northstar. What did surprise me is Mark Millar showed some respect for Northstar's abilities (which were boosted by Hydra so he now can blow through Sentinels without harm) and how Wolverine kills the entire Dawn of the White Light (by siccing the aforementioned Sentinels on them).
    To sum up: Wolverine wins, Northstar is saved, Hydra loses a bunch of no names. Tune in next month when Wolverine hunts down The Hand.

Addendum: Northstar's powers have been upped nicely. As I said earlier he can fly straight through something as tough as a Sentinel (in fact he trashed one with the help of only one other mutant) and he has his light powers back (although I wasn't aware he lost them). I think his flight may have been increased, as Wolverine talks about how Northstar was killing people by flying through them at Mach 3, I may be wrong on that count. Northstar himself says Hydra gave him "...lot's of little upgrades, just like they did with Wolverine. You guys are going to lovesome of the stuff I'm packing now."
    I'm sure we will.

Well.....thank the good Lord they didn't kill Jean Paul...again. I look forward to getting the issue. Thanks Legerd!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!