Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Too Quiet In Here So...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Ummm... English and an alcoholic...
    Hmmm, wouldn't that describe EVERY brit's supper powers?

Ben

unless they're black and have solid air powers, yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Oh, and Sylvie, peut ĂȘtre qu'elqu'un avec beaucoup de valeur?
    Quoi? ton personnage ou le mien?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Default Re: It's Too Quiet In Here So...

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Time for a stupid question:

If you had to design a comic book character based on your Alpha Waves username what would that character be like?
    God. Oh no wait...I'm working on that already.

lessee...? ladymako71... Namorita with really sharp teeth?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Hmmm. Medium height and lean, a guy who can fire energy in any frequency/form at targets, inexhautible! Probably fly but no cape for me!
    LOL Funny you should say 'energy'. keeping in mind that when I first saw your nick, I thought you were Polynesian...still not sure there actually but! Mokole in Hawai'ian means 'lunar rainbow'....it can also mean inflamed eye (like Ben has at the moment) or pink octopus...take yer pick. ^^

Mokole is also an indigenous language of the Central Congo region in Africa, spoken primarily in Benin. ( I googled that one.)
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Hmmm. Medium height and lean, a guy who can fire energy in any frequency/form at targets, inexhautible! Probably fly but no cape for me!
    LOL Funny you should say 'energy'. keeping in mind that when I first saw your nick, I thought you were Polynesian...still not sure there actually but! Mokole in Hawai'ian means 'lunar rainbow'....it can also mean inflamed eye (like Ben has at the moment) or pink octopus...take yer pick. ^^

Mokole is also an indigenous language of the Central Congo region in Africa, spoken primarily in Benin. ( I googled that one.)
    There ya go, Mokole! You can be the big pink octopus who uses his 'lunar rainbows' to make people's eyes swell shut (christ that sounds like a Gay Pride acid trip...)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

lessee...? ladymako71... Namorita with really sharp teeth?
    The 71st clone of Namorita... with really sharp teeth.

There ya go, Mokole! You can be the big pink octopus who uses his 'lunar rainbows' to make people's eyes swell shut (christ that sounds like a Gay Pride acid trip...)
    But then what would your power be HC?

But then what would your power be HC?
    hmm, well, given the numerous connotations of 'Happy', I'll let you tell me :P

(for the record, I only came to the realisation the other day that 'gay' is a synonym for 'happy'(never claimed to be the swiftest of foxes -- that's Todd's department). My sexual orientation has nothing to do with my choice in nomenclature. In fact, I chose the name WELL before I came out.)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Sorry, the question is: "If you had to design a comic book character..." so you tell me.

Sorry, the question is: "If you had to design a comic book character..." so you tell me.
    I would say it would be like his icone, gay, gay, gay and capable of trowing flowers in the air for eternity coming out of his magic basket. No? you don't like that?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I would say it would be like his icone, gay, gay, gay and capable of trowing flowers in the air for eternity coming out of his magic basket. No? you don't like that?
    hmmm, yes, his basket would be like Shaman's pouch, except all he can pull out of it are flowers...pansies even

Ben

Ah, I picked Mokole from Mokole Mbembe, the mythical dinosaur of Africa. I know of nobody who actually knows me that would guess I'm Mokole, ever. A really obtuse nic I use, ain't it?

BTW, I've not been to Benin or really anywhere else but around Western Canada, I'm no Yoda either, I'm a Daddy of boys who like bedtime stories. Short ones, still.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Jo - ladymako71

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    hmmm, yes, his basket would be like Shaman's pouch, except all he can pull out of it are flowers...pansies even

Ben
    I'm feeling a little picked on here - mind, not that I'm COMPLAINING

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Jo - ladymako71

Ben
    Okay, so Jo's super power is to magically mount metalic ichthiopoids??