Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back At it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    well, I had a bit of an accident yesterday. It involved my face and a chainsaw. Got rushed to halifax to be sewn up, gonna be funny lookin' for a while. I'm ok though, in lots of pain, still kinda doped out. Got about 40 stitches that I can count.

Ben
    O_o

You what? I hope you're alright. It sounds nasty if they rushed you to Halifax to get it fixed. *hugs*
    Hell was full, so I came back.

wasn't fun, not too pretty right now, and got lots o' pain, but everying is all ligned up, and I didn't actually loose any of my eyelid in the saw...though it was torn into 4 pieces (all still attached) I had a brilliant surgeon put me back together. Was worked on for about 4 hours, and I'm amazed how good it all came out. I shouldn't be left with more than a few scars.

Ben

.......Shudder......

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

ben, that is very scary. Hope you get well with not a too bad scar, but from what you tell us, it was a pretty bad accident. Did you had protective glasses? Bruno is wearing those I picked from Houston just for fashion, if you want them, I can as him to give it to you. They are pretty cool looking, but are beginning to be a little bit scratch
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Ben, I'm glad you're alright.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I was about to make some really lame, out of the blue joke about the Nightmare on Elm Street house being worth it...
    Then I looked at the pic, and realised that's the one you're building.

Maybe you should try for the Tamarind Island house?

Hope you both get better. I'd poke you with a sharp stick, but it sounds like you have nail guns for that.

- Mik
    "You mean -He's- going into labour!"
    - Ben Griffen, _Family Guy_ (in severe denial, unlike your mate, who's in severe de-nail)

Holy crap Ben glad to hear your alright. Chainsaw's to the face have had far worse results from what I can guess.

Is the bar giving you any grief? I know when I cut my forehead playing hockey the bar I was working at sent me home for the week until I healed up because my stitches were freaking the people out.
    Sissys.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Holy crap Ben glad to hear your alright. Chainsaw's to the face have had far worse results from what I can guess.

Is the bar giving you any grief? I know when I cut my forehead playing hockey the bar I was working at sent me home for the week until I healed up because my stitches were freaking the people out.
    Sissys.
    My boss is cool with the injury. I have an eye patch i can put on, that covers most of the stitches, so it shouldn't be too freaky. The bar has a notical theme, so I'll just dress as a pirate for the grand opening

Ben

Gee whiz that's bad luck. Great to hear all you get in payback is a bit of minor scarring. Better than almost anything else that could've happened.

Maybe you need to reach for the inner luddite
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

well all, thanks for the kind words from everyone. I'm healing up nicely, getting the stitches out today. The swelling is pretty much gone. Here's a pic a buddy of mine took of me yesterday, now that I'm not too gross to look at

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    The PEI Chainsaw Massacre!!!

Starring Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    The PEI Chainsaw Massacre!!!

Starring Ben
    LOLOLOLOL

Looks like you're doing a lot better there mate...actually...looking at that pic, Legard's right.

RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Caution !!!
    Keep your eyes on it !!!

I'm a Quebecois, not a french Canadian,...please don't forget it. lol

HaKuNa-MaTaTa !!!

Ben, Just try to remember....Chainsaws are not for exfoliation.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. You had a good surgeon.