Thread: Help

Default Help

Can anyone tell me what comic this pic comes from

Generation X Annual 1997.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

NOICE! Anyone else wanny try and stump him? This is Allan's best party tricks. People across the land have big bashes, and everyone takes turn showing him random comic pages so he can name them. Quite the skill!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    NOICE! Anyone else wanny try and stump him? This is Allan's best party tricks. People across the land have big bashes, and everyone takes turn showing him random comic pages so he can name them. Quite the skill!

Ben

LMAO, what's the prizes for this contest?

But seriously, the only reason I knew that one was because I have the issue, so I looked it up.

HOWEVER, if anyone WOULD like to treat me (or the forum in general) to a comic Trivia game, I'm all for it.

Default Re: thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSnowbird
    Thanks is Catseye in it too?
    Kinda. All the original Hellions (well, projections of them) were in it - in order of appearance: Catseye, Tarot, Bevatron, Beef, everyone except Thunderbird (Warpath), Firestar and Empath - who had escaped the original death that these other hadn't - but they were really projections of D'Spayre.

Catseye was in it for about half a page, attacking Synch

Yay Catseye, Tarot , and Roulette are my fav Hellions. No Roulette, poor her. I want Emma to meet up with Tarot since she's alive again I wonder why Emma doesn't know Tarot's alive.

Does anyone else think John Francis Moore was doing a GREAT job on X-Force when he was dumped for a writer-fu-jour?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSnowbird
    Yay Catseye, Tarot , and Roulette are my fav Hellions. No Roulette, poor her. I want Emma to meet up with Tarot since she's alive again I wonder why Emma doesn't know Tarot's alive.
    As I said, none of these listed Hellions WERE alive - they were illusions. On top of that, D'Spayre doped everyone up on apathy (except Chamber - who eventually confronted him and won) so that the world coulda turned into a giant donut and they wouldn't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    As I said, none of these listed Hellions WERE alive - they were illusions. On top of that, D'Spayre doped everyone up on apathy (except Chamber - who eventually confronted him and won) so that the world coulda turned into a giant donut and they wouldn't care at all.
    I thought D'spayre's whole shtick was... despair, not apathy!

I was just happy to see them again and in X-Force it's revealed that Tarot's alive. So I thought it be cool if she popped in as a new teacher