Thread: ALPHA FLIGHT original artwork 40% off !!!!

Default ALPHA FLIGHT original artwork 40% off !!!!

Hello alpha flight peoples...........

since the AF series has been cancelled....clayton decided to have a BLOW OUT sale.........(good for you all)

i have over 100 pages/splashes/covers for sale on my website.
    http://kwanchang.com/
    then click on "H" for henry

or a more direct link
    http://kwanchang.com/ArtistGalleryRo...=385&Details=0

if anyone has any questions...please feel free to contact me @
    comicart@kwanchang.com

thank you all.
    kwan

Must spend money.....

How long will this awsome sale be going? I start my new job in a couple weeks....maybe I'll dip into the ol' credit while this chance is there!

Ben

Hey Ben:

If any of those original pieces make it over your Mantle, we better see them on the site!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be scraping the change out of my couch!!

oh, trust me, If I get me some art, I'll be showing it off I know Phil got some sweet pieces a while back, even got the piece with the Clayton Henry Nemesis revamp that never happened! I'm green with envy

Ben

I'm donating blood tonight. Does anyone have a need for a kidney? I've got one for sale, only slightly abused with alcohol over the years.

EDIT:
    Whoever has the Sasquatch cover "On Hold" should prepare themselves for a serious bidding war if I get the chance. Wish I had seen it sooner.

EDIT:
    Whoever has the Sasquatch cover "On Hold" should prepare themselves for a serious bidding war if I get the chance. Wish I had seen it sooner.
    ~~~~~you're in luck......the cover in question is avalaible again.

if anything, enjoy the pictures