Thread: Yay--Fan Art 's Back

Default Yay--Fan Art 's Back

To celebrate the return of the fan art and Photo Album section I've posted three new pics.

Enjoy! or don't. It's a free country. I think......

JC

Johnny...Your drawings are quite good, great job....However, I have to say the photomanips of Britney and Sarah Michelle as Heather are absolutely horrifying...LOL. I love SMG, but she is no Heather Hudson(I hate Britney, though). I'm not saying they're not good(they ARE good photomanips)....just that they scare me...a lot.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Johnny...Your drawings are quite good, great job....However, I have to say the photomanips of Britney and Sarah Michelle as Heather are absolutely horrifying...LOL. I love SMG, but she is no Heather Hudson(I hate Britney, though). I'm not saying they're not good(they ARE good photomanips)....just that they scare me...a lot.

Dana
    Wow, you've got some weird phobias.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

Dana
    Hey now, don't give him credit for my horrifying SMG manip That was the first one I did in YEARS and I was quite happy with the overall end result

Ben

Thanks for the tip o' the hat for my photo manips but only Brittany is mine of those two. Our own Ben is responsible for the SMG composite/ manip, and a fine job he did.

Johnny Canuck

Shameless self promotion ALERT.

I've added two more pics to the fan art section.

JC

lol, I know... Puck drawing is better than Shaman. there is a problem of proportion mostly seen with the Shaman drawing (I'm think about the hand on his leg to begin with). But you are trying movement, which is su much better than what I can do. But if you want to be jalous like I am, you can look at my boyfriend drawing, I also put it the fan art section (also a shameless plug). I want to draw like him damn it!!!
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    can i have a link please?
    Silly varo...look up....waaaaaaay up....click on Photo Album

Ben