Thread: Av2K's Alpha Flight

Default Av2K's Alpha Flight

Hey folks,

I just wanted to drop a line in here about the Avengers 2000 Fan Fic-verse. I am currently writing Alpha Flight over there. I took over at issue #19 and am currently working on #21.

Hope you'll drop in, check it out and tell me what a worthless hack I am.

HA!

http://www.ironrodstudio.com/av2000/

Love this place. Glad to see it back up and kicking.

puff

Just to let you know that I enjoyed your fan-fic. It's especially good to see Talisman and Smart Alec, (both under-used characters). Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    Just to let you know that I enjoyed your fan-fic. It's especially good to see Talisman and Smart Alec, (both under-used characters). Keep up the good work!
    Appreciate it.

Look for Part Three of the "Rise of the Wicker Man" sometime next week.

I am going to try to work the entire crew in and out of the line up along with some spotlight issues.

Thanks to when the breakpoint is at Av2K, I am going to get to write my own solution to the Guardian/Guardian Jr. story. Look for it to get more complicated before it gets solved.

Again, thanks for reading.

puff

Complicated??? You know you that really in 616 both your Guardian's (Macs) are clones and that Gentry is the real James Hudson right. I couldnt fit that in my fanfic so I made them seperate characters

Default Guardian and Guardian Jr and...

Based on the split date for the Av2K continuity from mainstream Marvel, none of that had been revealed yet.

Therefore, my Gentry is his own character. Mac may or may not be the original. Jimmie is probably a clone.

And then there is the matter of who the Anti-Guard really is. Since he was shown in the early Av2K Alpha issues to be a member of the Dominion and a separate character and it was never stated that he was Mac or Jimmie under the control of Huxley or the Master or the Mad Thinker. So therefore, however the story leads me is where it will go. I am going to clear some of that up in the conclusion of the Wicker Man storyline. And expect a Guardian focused issue two or three issues down the road.

Thanks,
    puff

It all sounds fun, someday when I have some time (if that day ever comes) I'd love to read the whole thing.

Ben

Ben you really should read our work.

Puff: I know what you mean about the split continuity. I have to follow the path at the attack of Onslaught, thus Mac is named Vindicator in mine. We must think alot alike cuz Mad Thinker is coming up in my series. In that issue (a few months from now) I have Mad Thinker taking over some Department H codes and controlling the Lance of Langelas (my own Hellpounder 2 thats a sattelite) and Smart Alec defeats him.

You also followed another writer but Crash/Tawmis (he is a member here) is a big fan so following him for me wasnt hard.

Im intrested (not giving to much away) what villains would you like AF to battle.Im pretty locked up for the next two years with my ideas with the Master, DreamQueen and an ancient evil storyline

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    Ben you really should read our work.
    Oh, I know! I really want to, I just never think of it when I've got free time, rare as that is. That's no excuse, but eventually I'll take a whole day and read 'em all

Ben

you want cliff notes =)

BTW, the .nets of you and uncanny are awesome sites

Default Re: Av2K's Alpha Flight

Hey folks,

Its that time again.

The continuing adventures of Alpha Flight in the Avengers 2000 universe.

From the Avengers 2000 Imprint.

Alpha Flight #21

"Les Enfants Perdus"

By Mark "Puff" Anderson

The Anti-Guard groaned in pain as the pressure in his head built. “Get outta my head. GET OUTTA MY HEAD! AAARRRGGGHHH!” He roared as a yellow glow enveloped him head to toe. He rose on a cushion of electro-magnetic power.

The Wicker Man reached out to grab him and…

http://www.ironrodstudio.com/av2000/...p?issueid=1701