Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Marvel teams include us?

Default Will Marvel teams include us?

Anybody think Marvel Team Handbook 2005 will really include AF? If so, which AF? I figure that AF will be there but they could avoid them by having 6 X-Men 'team's', 3 Avengers, and things like Cap and Falcon counting as a team, or Deadpool, or who Deadpool used to work for....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I suspect AF will be there, most likely ANADAF will have a writeup, and possibly a not for classic AF.

Ben

I would THINK they would do fairly complete team histories, so should include all phases
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I would be shocked if AF wasn't included. But then again this is Marvel we're talking about.

If AF are included I'd be intersteding to see if how the writer spins their history. I almost suspect the "oh, for some reason now there's two Alphas and the timeline is all screwy" won't be included.

Probably classic AF will be mentioned, though I have the feeling ANADAF will get a passing nod.

I wonder if it's still the case where when Alpha Flight is mentioned, people automatically think of the classic John Byrne team. At least, this seemed to be so, before the introduction of Volume 3.

Yup, I'm in there on page 13 as part of Ego-Flight.

When does the new handbook come out?

It's scheduled to be out on May 18th

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    It's scheduled to be out on May 18th

Ben
    Beautiful, thanks

I'm sure Alpha will be mentioned in the Marvel Teams book. Although, with a lot of these "New and Improved" Handbooks, only characters that appear in comics Marvel still publishes get in, just a thought.

So, did anyone pick it up yet?

Alpha-Fans should be interested in at least two of the teams featured in the book.

If anything, the book should help refute Weapon Omega's theory that "only characters that appear in comics Marvel still publishes get in."

I picked it up and it had a huge list of old teams I completly forgot about; but the bio for Alpha Flight was way too short.

Who was included, just Byrne Alpha Flight?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.