Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No new New Warriors topic?

She is the reason I started getting New Avengers. I like the fact to that Marvel has been putting in at least one good butt shot of her to. She is a sexy character and its nice having Marvel show that off. Plus she isa strong character as well.
    Richard Vasseur

Well...I wouldn't know about buttshots of Jessie, But she's one of my favorites heroes from the seventies...I'm really glad she's back.
    A strong character?...definitely. She always been a butt-kicker and she's been to heck and back.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Yep I have all her appearances as Spider-Woman. She is the super-hero that got me into seriously collecting comics. Now I have over 20.000 and write reviews and do interviews. I just got put on Top Cow's reviwer list. So I've come a long way since going all over town looking for Spider-Woman before we had a comic specialty shop. Now we have half a dozen.
    Richard Vasseur

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I've got issue two. I still hate hate the art, but the writing is making it worth reading. There's some very good commentary in there, even if it doesn't feel anything like New Warriors.

Oh, and I think my issues of _New Avengers_ are broken. I can't remember a single appearance of Wolverine inside the covers. ?
    (But I saw Sentry for sale yesterday... for $45. AUD, of course.)

- Le Messor
    "'Tis better to light a single candle than to hit the wax museum with a flame thrower."
    - B.C.

Wolverine does not show up in The New Avengers until a couple issues into it. He shows up in Spider-Man first with the Avengers when they visit the Savage Land that is were Irin Man tels Cap that they need someone like Wolverine in the Avengers. Someone who is not afraid to get his hands dirty or bloody.
    Richard Vasseur