Thread: Links

Default Links

There is a Links section added to the forum, if you would like to have any links added, please suggest them here.

Ben

Common now, I KNOW there are lots of you who have sites out there and would want them added into the links page, or for that matter, lots of great sites out there be they comic or not. I'll slowly add stuff as I feel like it, but if you want to see some specifics in there sooner, speak up

Ben

It's still a work in progress, and not very well coded, but I have a new page for Alpha Flight collectors to see a list of Alpha Flight appearances.

It's at http://www.geocities.com/rplass/afcollector/home.htm

I call it, "Alpha Flight Collector". I hope you like it. It's not done yet.

Love,
    rplass

wow! great job, looks like a ton of work! Very detailed. I love the ranking system with coins I'll add that link in momentarily!

Ben

Thanks, Ben. I've been coding the site on and off for 4months so far. I have about 132 of the 418 appearances indexed, excluding the Exiles title. It's always hard to navigate through a web page that is essentially a database... it's just a big long dry list of hundreds of records so I tried to make it visually interesting but still simple without too much fluff. Also, I'm not good at coding. It's all just straight html and an Excel database to keep it organized. I use Allaire's Homesite v2.5a (now owned by Macromedia) for the html editing, believe it or not.

I'd like to get more images up there someday, such as cover art and scanned interior pages. Is it okay if I use links to the cover art images at alphaflight.net? I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

Love,
    rplass

Yup, that's fine, all I ask is for a reciprocal link for the use of 'em. I'll look forward to watching the site grow

Ben

Default its link time

please send me the image or banner you would like me to use, (if it's not allready done) and it'll be on my site, my url is

http://www.comicartdepot.com

it's not an alpha flight bloger, but an original comic book art-for-sale website. about one-third of the items for sale are pages from the second series of Alpha Flight, the one initially done by Steve Seagle, Scott Clark, and someone else.

Default Re: its link time

Thanks Chris. I added you link into the links section, if you wanna use a banner, feel free to use this one:

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Carlson
    please send me the image or banner you would like me to use, (if it's not allready done) and it'll be on my site, my url is

http://www.comicartdepot.com

it's not an alpha flight bloger, but an original comic book art-for-sale website. about one-third of the items for sale are pages from the second series of Alpha Flight, the one initially done by Steve Seagle, Scott Clark, and someone else.