Thread: My Alpha Fix

Default My Alpha Fix

Just got back from the comic shop. Haven't been since before christmas, so I have a nice collection of Alpha related stuff to catch up on. AF #11-12, Wolvie #25-26 and X-men Heroes and Martyrs #1. However pride of place in all of my comics today is Uncanny X-Men #120, first ever Alpha appearence. It cost me more than I could really afford, but I have a gorgeous wife who panders to my hobby every now and again.

Off to do some reading, oh and off to my brothers again to enjoy Easter. So everyone have a good easter and don't eat to much chocolate.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Congrats! Yeah, I have #120 as well, but it's not in good condition.

Oh, and you can never have too much chocolate!

- Le Messor
    "Just give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt."

YAY DEL! My big hole in that aera I gotta fill when I have some money is the 140, 141 issues with Windigo. I've got 109, 120, 121 all in good shape, but I"m missing the later ones.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    YAY DEL! My big hole in that aera I gotta fill when I have some money is the 140, 141 issues with Windigo. I've got 109, 120, 121 all in good shape, but I"m missing the later ones.

Ben
    Those two issues don't cost as much as UXM #120-121, so if I see them about on the shelves, I shall see what I can do re getting them your way.

Mik, as regards the chocolate, I'm in total agreement, but in the last few days I have seen the results, very graphically, of eating a lot in one go :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Ben
    The classic X-Men issues that reprinted the Wendigo appearances are also worthy additions...iirc, they have extra story pages.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24

Ben
    The classic X-Men issues that reprinted the Wendigo appearances are also worthy additions...iirc, they have extra story pages.
    Those I don't have, but I do have the UXM originals. It was in Classic X-Men #26 that I read the first AF appearence and it was also published over here in Wolverine Unleashed (a monthly mag that reprints 2/3 issues of UXM/Wolverine)
    Del

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Um, I don't think the Wendigo Classic X-Men have extra pages; but the 120-121s do. They have Heather, 18 #s before her actual first appearance.

We got these little eggs for Easter that I thought were pure chocolate, but they had these really good centres that I wasn't expecting. Mmmm...

- Le Messor
    "Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt?"